OT: Bears & NFL Talk 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
If I am Poles I value a 1st in 24 very high especially from Houston or Indy. It’s a safe bet they are in the top five again next year and with Houston they will be competing for the 1st pick.

Of course I wouldn’t share that with them…

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
That's crazy $'s for Carr. But its good news for the Bears, as none of the rumored teams that might trade up for the Bears pick signed him.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
It’s just like Clemens his last couple years with the will he/won’t he, and it didn’t even matter because he wasn’t that good anymore.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Players that feel the need to drag out their retirements are such primadonnas.

To be clear, I have no issues with players that retire and then decide to come back. That's a-ok, and how you feel immediately after a season ends could obviously be wholly different than after a few months of offseason recovery, but players that need prolonged farewell tours or need to keep themselves in the media eyes are just annoying.

Shit or get off the pot, Tom.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
The jets trading for Rodgers then him retiring after one season and ruining their cap is hilarious to me

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I like Jones and think this works out well.

Stability for both sides and he fit the system perfectly as coach understood his strengths/faults

Get some WR's for him and Giants could be threat

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Please don’t be smart lions

Goff is better QB and nearly took the Lions to playoffs this year while having a shitty D

Also, Jackson is going to only get injured/more ineffective with time.

If I am Ravens, I take picks

Also, Jackson acting as his own agent isn't helping matters most likely as he takes any refusal to his demands as personal attack

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Goff is better QB and nearly took the Lions to playoffs this year while having a shitty D

Also, Jackson is going to only get injured/more ineffective with time.

If I am Ravens, I take picks

Also, Jackson acting as his own agent isn't helping matters most likely as he takes any refusal to his demands as personal attack

Lmao no Goff isn’t a better qb than Lamar Jackson. Come on man

Reactions: Idionym and Pez68

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'm not complaining but seeing how much these guys are making a year to play a sport sometimes is too ridiculous to accept. It's market value, i get it, but FORTY MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR to play football :laugh:

I'm over here trying to have one million in savings by the time i'm 70 years old!

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I'm not complaining but seeing how much these guys are making a year to play a sport sometimes is too ridiculous to accept. It's market value, i get it, but FORTY MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR to play football :laugh:

I'm over here trying to have one million in savings by the time i'm 70 years old!
Billionaires paying millionaires. Rigged game. Life ain't fair.

Reactions: Idionym
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad