OT: Bears & NFL Talk 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I so want Justin to succeed, but some huge red flags: still holds on to the ball way too long and refuses to pull the trigger to receivers who are NFL open. I like the kid. He works hard. Appears to be a good person. Great teammate. I hope he figures it out, but it's his 3rd year. While improved in the pocket, his pocket presence should be much better for a 3rd year QB. The light hasn't come on.

With this crappy D, we might have a shot at Caleb Williams. I'll be watching Connor Bedard this fall.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I so want Justin to succeed, but some huge red flags: still holds on to the ball way too long and refuses to pull the trigger to receivers who are NFL open. I like the kid. He works hard. Appears to be a good person. Great teammate. I hope he figures it out, but it's his 3rd year. While improved in the pocket, his pocket presence should be much better for a 3rd year QB. The light hasn't come on.

With this crappy D, we might have a shot at Caleb Williams. I'll be watching Connor Bedard this fall.W
We all wanted him to succeed, just wasn't in the cards. It's not like the Bears ruined a Peyton Manning level QB prospect though.

Reactions: Idionym
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad