OT: Bears & NFL Talk 91

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I don’t know how people watch these WRs and think we can evaluate Fields. Mooney would be the 4th WR on the Vikings. I’m not even saying Fields is the guy, but the talent at WR is bottom of the league.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Not that it wasnt a bad call, but the same idiot who gave the vikings the ball is the guy who put himself in position to be called for that block in the back that took a TD off the board. Bears might want to think about cutting him and pettis.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
How do you not run out of bounds there.

At least it turned into an exciting game, and something for Fields to build on. That’s a good week.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Not sure if anyone is watching the Bucs now but the Bucs just got a ridiculously soft roughing the passer call

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
How do you not run out of bounds there.

At least it turned into an exciting game, and something for Fields to build on. That’s a good week.
I mean, if he wasnt a trash football player he would still be on the Vikings. When you're starting discarded trash (pettis, smith) from other teams, you can't be shocked when it bites you in the ass.

Bears rbs averaged under 2 YPC. Yikes.

Reactions: Fortyfives

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I mean, if he wasnt a trash football player he would still be on the Vikings. When you're starting discarded trash (pettis, smith) from other teams, you can't be shocked when it bites you in the ass.

Bears rbs averaged under 2 YPC. Yikes.
Fields was the offense today.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Fans of NFC teams, this has been going on for over 15 years with him. You may recognize this from the same rule book used for Aaron Rodgers.
I dont recall ANYONE getting this type of treatment. Rodgers geta some softies, but not like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad