OT: Bears & NFL Talk 89 - Nagy & Pace fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The NFL needs to ditch this #7 seed nonsense (They wont)

Both #7's last year were dreadful in playoff game and both teams this year as #7's were embarrassed (With garbage time TD's making score look flatering)

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
The NFL needs to ditch this #7 seed nonsense (They wont)

Both #7's last year were dreadful in playoff game and both teams this year as #7's were embarrassed (With garbage time TD's making score look flatering)

it’s just a way to drive 2 more games and tbe associated tens of millions in revenue. A lot of bad football.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Up is down, black is white, dogs and cats are playing nicely with each other, and Matthew Stafford won a playoff game.

End times are upon us.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
The one thing i like about 7 teams in the playoffs is that theres only 1 bye. I thought the 2 byes in each conference was pretty dumb.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Why I didn't get the hype of games when Fields ran for several plays as him taking great steps forward.

What is needed for him to be elite is sit in the pocket and make intermediate passes not just deep passes and run. When QBs that rely on running get hurt they constantly collapse and decline

Reactions: Backyard Hockey

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Bullshit. SO quick to try and call someone racist.

How many running QBs have won a superbowl? I will wait for your answer that will be a reach.

There aren't that many QB's that have won a superbowl period however Russel Wilson and Steven Young immediately come to mind. That said, the fact that Kyler and Lamar are being compared shows that it is exactly about race. Lamar Jackson doubles the number of attempts and yards of almost every other quarterback in the league. But hey, Kyler is black and fast, Lamar is black and fast...they are the same!

Reactions: clydesdale line

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
There aren't that many QB's that have won a superbowl period however Russel Wilson and Steven Young immediately come to mind. That said, the fact that Kyler and Lamar are being compared shows that it is exactly about race. Lamar Jackson doubles the number of attempts and yards of almost every other quarterback in the league. But hey, Kyler is black and fast, Lamar is black and fast...they are the same!

2 out of how many SB winning QBs?

You are seeing something that is not there and making some pretty serious allegations based on nothing.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
2 out of how many SB winning QBs?

You are seeing something that is not there and making some pretty serious allegations based on nothing.

I told you what it was based on, lazy racism. There’s only been like 32 QBs total to win a super bowl. Only two left handed QB’s have won a super bowl, can left handed QB’s not get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad