OT: Bears & NFL Talk 89 - Nagy & Pace fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
After the debacle that was his time in Denver then how he screwed over Colts and the coaches he recruited to go to Indy who signed contracts with Colts and then were inherited by the incoming coach who ended up being hired after Mcdaniels changed mind a situation that was awful for all the people involved

The Mcdaniels name should be poison IMO

Reactions: Giovi

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014

Granted I don't know anything about these guys besides what I've read, but Dodds seems like a great candidate to me.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Please no.

Funny how every former 85 Bear who wants an interview with the team gets one, but ownership has no desire to bring in former players to talk assist them with the front office.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Please no.

Funny how every former 85 Bear who wants an interview with the team gets one, but ownership has no desire to bring in former players to talk assist them with the front office.

Who has any front office experience of any kind?

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Who has any front office experience of any kind?
Sorry I didn't make the point as clearly as I was wanting to.

Ownership has refused for many, many years to bring in former players to just get their thoughts on how they run the team or what they have to make major decisions. We know their search committees have always been George, Ted and a consultant. Why not get any insight or feedback from former players?

It seems every former 85 Bear gets any coaching interview here they want. Why not get some former players to help you think through key decisions or just get their feedback on the operations of the club?

Reactions: ClydeLee

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

So Raiders finally return to playoffs and are moving to can Mayock

Has he had whiffs? Yes though Gruden influence in those picks should be factored in

He had also found several good players in draft and FA that allowed Raiders to get to this point

Also bringing in two BB disciples for posts is a kiss of death if it happens

When will teams learn about hiring people from BB tree?

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

So Raiders to finally return to playoffs and are moving to can Mayock

Has he had whiffs? Yes though Gruden influence in those picks should be factored in

He had also found several good players in draft and FA that allowed Raiders to get to this point

Also bringing in two BB disciples for posts is a kiss of death if it happens

When will teams learn about hiring people from BB tree?

Mayock just let go

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Please no.

Him having won a sb with the Bears as a player almost 40 years should have zero bearing on him getting hired or not

that is meatball thinking.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Those ‘it’s a whole bag kinda night’ popcorn commercials might be the worst commercial in the history of tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad