OT: Bears & NFL Talk 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It was vs weaker teams with the success but even after that Lazor's o was sticking to the same plays over and over with Trubisky. Ones that were working more than not. Sure a lot of rollouts and flat options, sometimes multiple flat options to create a layer and he kept calling that and running a lot. I'm sure Nagy will probably think he's not limited with Trubisky anymore and call more varied routes but it's surely not gonna go great with the red cannon.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Did anybody ask the Bears to give Nagy back playcalling duties because this definitely feels like the organization is giving it's fan base the middle finger. But that's ok because when the offense continues to suck, Nagy won't have Trubisky to blame anymore and he'll be out of a job.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

That is pretty good haul for Jets

I still think he has talent to turn things around so it will be interesting to see how it goes away from the dysfunction that is Jets

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I remember when people said they wouldn’t take any QB in the first round in the Watson/Mahomes draft

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Antonio Brown still on the market and a deal with the Bucs seems unlikely. Would anyone take a 1 year flier at the right price? I doubt it, just asking.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Justin Fields has the highest depth adjusted accuracy of anyone since 2016.
Isn't the knock on Fields that he's a bit of a slow processer? I don't really watch much college football but that's what the draft analysts right now seem to be saying.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Isn't the knock on Fields that he's a bit of a slow processer? I don't really watch much college football but that's what the draft analysts right now seem to be saying.
Yeah thats the current knock is that he doesn't go through his progressions quick enough. BUT they also gave him a grade on that better than Lance and only 1 less point than Mac.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Musings:

- Miller isn't worth anything

- Hot take: Deshaun Watson won't throw a pass in the NFL for the next two seasons. Notice, I didn't say ever again because he could have a 'I'ma good boy now' return ala Vick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad