OT: Bears & NFL Talk 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
There are a lot of teams that really like Mac Jones too. He's very polarizing. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he's gone by #15.
Yeah but with specific context around moving from 6 to 3, I don't think you make that move if you're targeting Mac Jones as he will probably still be there.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Is there a QB so good, he's worth moving up from 6 to 3??

I mean they’re just doing what we did with Trubisky but in a draft with even more bonafide QBs that will go in the top 10. If you want your guy you gotta overpay.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Niners moved from 12 to 3, Dolphins moved from 12 to 6 with Philly.

Maybe they know something we don't about the Jets potentially sticking with Darnold.
The way it looks, no single team moved from 6 to 3. The big move was by SF from 12 to 3. Then Miami moved from that acquired 12 down to 6, from Philly.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I mean they’re just doing what we did with Trubisky but in a draft with even more bonafide QBs that will go in the top 10. If you want your guy you gotta overpay.

difference being fields is arguably the 2nd best qb in the class and did everything in college football while mitch didn't do anything and sat for 3 years behind a qb that ended up in the xfl, at least thats the type of qb lynch is trading up for, assuming wilson goes 2nd to jets

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
difference being fields is arguably the 2nd best qb in the class and did everything in college football while mitch didn't do anything and sat for 3 years behind a qb that ended up in the xfl, at least thats the type of qb lynch is trading up for, assuming wilson goes 2nd to jets

The few times I watched Fields I don’t think I was ever impressed. I also remember seeing some metric that I think all his stats were piled up off pretty short and unimpressive routes, but it’s possibly I’m not remembering that correctly.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
The few times I watched Fields I don’t think I was ever impressed. I also remember seeing some metric that I think all his stats were piled up off pretty short and unimpressive routes, but it’s possibly I’m not remembering that correctly.

he annihilated Clemson

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
49ers must be looking at Fields or Wilson at QB

Great deal for Dolphins to add more assets to rebuild and build around Tua

-- I see the other deal ,, Well still good asset management by Dolphins --

Reactions: Toews2Bickell
Status
Not open for further replies.