Bears and NFL Talk LXVI - Tottenham-bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis P

Revolution was a B side
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'll take Trubisky over Rodgers. Go read Aaron's twitter feed. He's uncoachable and doesn't respect coaches, although he's missed the last 2 playoffs.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I'll take Trubisky over Rodgers. Go read Aaron's twitter feed. He's uncoachable and doesn't respect coaches, although he's missed the last 2 playoffs.

No. I would not want him because he is the douche supreme, but to suggest trubisky is better than Rodgers is foolish, at least heading into 2019. There is always the chance trubisky surpasses Erin this season.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
No. I would not want him because he is the *****e supreme, but to suggest trubisky is better than Rodgers is foolish, at least heading into 2019. There is always the chance trubisky surpasses Erin this season.
You wouldn't want Aaron Rodgers? Really?

Aaron Rodgers is my football satan ... but the Packers suck for the past decade without him.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Only reason not to take Rodgers is if you feel he only plays a couple more years. If it's more like 5 - no brainer unless you just hate anything Packer related. Better to win with the guy drafted by the team.

Interested in Mitch taking the next step this year.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Akiem HICKS rated the 3rd best Interior lineman in the entire NFL (Defensive line rankings)

The NFL's 11 best interior defensive linemen

My favorite bear and so underrated I am so happy for him to finally get the recognition he earns every time he steps on the field. Such a B.E.A.S.T.

He's also very well spoken and good persona in front of the cameras as am sure you are aware. Future broadcasting gig for sure.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Can’t believe Broncos tickets are so much. Was looking at tickets for when the Bears play there and the cheapest pair I could find on the secondary was still like $240 per.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Even the Chiefs game is half the price.

I was supposed to go, got a cousin down there, but have a wedding that weekend. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I mean, that and the Browns game are still by far the most expensive of the other 7.

But yeah, you've got tons of Chicago transplants there, tons more a quick flight away in Cali, Phoenix, etc. and then people from here that want to travel to Denver. Doesn't help that they play there once every 8 years.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Even the Chiefs game is half the price.

I was supposed to go, got a cousin down there, but have a wedding that weekend. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

That was the other game I was looking at because I’ll be in town but a Sunday night game in Chicago in December isn’t the most appealing option.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
LOL, I get that.

All I was saying is that Broncos tickets aren't all that expensive, the Bears are why that game is.

Yeah I gotcha. I figured they’d be a bit more from when my friend went last year, was surprised they were THAT much more. I was expecting $150-175 per for a decent seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad