Bears and NFL Talk LXVI - Tottenham-bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Mitch was an alternate. minus the stat padding Buccaneers game, Mitch was average at best.

Thomas was pure shit.

Even if you go by your hot take of "he's average" he would still be worth far more than pure shit.

Simple math my friend.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
I'm interested to see who bites on Kyler. I don't think he's very good (being a small running QB is scary imo) but it'll be an interesting storyline to follow.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Mahomes just named for the Madden cover. The Tyreek Hill stuff might get Mahomes off to a rough start to break the curse.

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
csYbPlb.jpg

Truly says it all .

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Giving up a first rounder and a 3rd to jump up 10 spots for an ILB seems really stupid.

EDIT: Apparently the 2020 first wasn't given up. If it's only a 3rd and a couple late round picks then it's a good pick.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Bush is really ****ing good though. I do agree with you though that usually you do that for QBs.

I've heard that Devin Bush and White are worse prospects than Roquan. The fact that the Steelers didn't give up their other 1st rounder makes me chill a bit in criticizing the move but ILB isn't a premier position to be trading up for IMO.

I'm sure he'll be good and no one will care that they gave up a third and some change but doesn't seem like the most efficient use of resources.

Reactions: clydesdale line
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad