Bears and NFL Talk LXVI - Tottenham-bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

So they release Houston (9 sacks) and are trading Ford (13 sacks) leaving just Chris Jones (15 sacks) as a pass rushing threat

I don't understand what Chiefs are doing

Last edited:

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Bell is the type of guy I'd see wanting to go to Baltimore just to run all over the Steelers.

Ingram would fit nicely in Chicago.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Two years ago the Browns were rocking a Kiser Coleman Britt Crowell offensive attack.

I’m ****ing stoked.

Yeah living in OK, everyone here is huge Brown fans (Baker-OU connection); they’re all pumped. Browns offense is really stacked. Dorsey doing a great job of surrounding baker with good weapons.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
What the hell are the Chiefs doing? Their defense was already horrendous to begin with.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Bonuses that were already paid?
Normally the signing bonus can be spread out across the life of the contract, but when the contract is moved all the bonuses have to be allocated to the current year, since he's no longer with the team. NYG gave him signing bonus, but could spread it across the contract. Once they move him, they have to take the hit now. NYG paid the bonus already so it doesn't make sense for it to go to Cleveland.

Someone can correct me if that's incorrect.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Patterson is probably gonna be a poor man's Tarik Cohen. Had 250 receiving yards and 230 rushing yards last year. If we get 600-700 yards outta him and he continues to kill it on the kickoff I think he's more than worth $5mil a year. Lets not forget the dude had some good runs against us, the best run D in the league.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’m ok with the Patterson deal just because I think he’ll fit what Nagy does perfectly.

Too bad kickoffs are basically dead otherwise it’d be even that much better of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille