Be A Pro thread

VLU5

Aug 21, 2014
I got drafted 3rd overall by the Oilers as a defensive defenseman. I'm in my 3rd year now and we are first in the NHL. I am plus 93, have 40 goals and 99 points in 68 games. It kills it for me having those kind of stats as a defensive defenseman and its not like I can turn the difficulty up as its already the highest it can be.

You could change the sliders. :) Lower shooting accuracy, passing and put hitting assistance to 0.

MiniNinja

Pasta the Pastrnak
Dec 4, 2014
Played two years with Owen Sound Attack, got drafted 1st overall as a SNP center to Ottawa:help: and I won the Calder,Art Ross,Ted Lindsay,Rocket Richard and Hart as a 85 overall second liner with 97 G 124 A for 231 Points. I was surprised because its on superstar. But anyway. We got eliminated second round in a sweep by Boston and we finished 13th place in the league.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
Just starting a LTL right now, I'm a 6ft 200 lbs playmaking LW on the Halifax Mooseheads- going to Memorial Cup rn (on Superstar ofc)

Memorial Cup
First game: Won 5-2 vs. Portland Winterhawks, TOI 18:06, 1G, 3A, 4PTS, +3, 2PIMS, 6 shots, 2 hits
Second game: Won 4-0 vs. Saskatoon Blades, TOI 19:11, 0G, 2A, 2PTS, +3, 2PIMS, 5 shots, 5 hits
Third game: Lost 3-1 vs. London Knights, TOI 19:42, 0G, 1A, 1PT, Even, 0PIMS, 4 shots, 3 hits
Tie Breaker: Lost 2-0 vs. Portland Winterhawks, TOI 18:56, 0G, 0A, 0PTS, -1, 2 PIMS, 6 shots, 4 hits eliminated

Draft
6th overall to the Calgary Flames

Last edited:

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Im getting a bit frustrated with my goaltending. I play as a defenseman and, 3 games into the season, my goaltender has a 100% sv while I am off the ice and a 43.7% sv while I am on the ice. He is letting in weak, unscreened wrist shots from the point. Everything finds a way through him. Kind of rediculous.

Breezer12

Jan 4, 2015
I would like to play as a playmaking center but the AI is so garbage it's very frustrating. When you get a good speed through the neutral zone, pass to the winger, he will every freaking time try to cut to the middle, puck hits the D's skate and slides out of the zone. And often when you see a guy wide open and pass it, the CPU linemate misses the puck while trying to shoot it which results in a turnover and you get the blame for it. Therefore I'm forced to play as a sniper which doesn't get me too excited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad