Be A GM Thread - NHL16 EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsie93

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere on Earth
Hey guys. I've been reading your posts for a while and decided to start my own. I only have NHL 15 for Xbox 360 but I was wondering what team you guys would like to see. I'm deciding between
Anaheim
Florida
New Jersey
New York Islanders
St. Louis

Please let me know what team you would like to see. I'll be starting in a week or two.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
In the game is random based on real life. It's a crap shoot, really. In my Chicago one, I finished 26th in the league but ended up drafting 2nd overall.

It's probably done a bit before the draft and auto saves or something, I don't know.

Black and Gold 11

Apr 1, 2015
In the game is random based on real life. It's a crap shoot, really. In my Chicago one, I finished 26th in the league but ended up drafting 2nd overall.

It's probably done a bit before the draft and auto saves or something, I don't know.

I thought that the last place team was guaranteed the 2nd overall pick if they lost the draft, and so on? I might be wrong, the draft lottery really confuses me now, but that's what I thought and that's how it works in previous games

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought that the last place team was guaranteed the 2nd overall pick if they lost the draft, and so on? I might be wrong, the draft lottery really confuses me now, but that's what I thought and that's how it works in previous games
I'm pretty sure it's been changed; the last place team can drop to 4th.

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
Hey guys. I've been reading your posts for a while and decided to start my own. I only have NHL 15 for Xbox 360 but I was wondering what team you guys would like to see. I'm deciding between
Anaheim
Florida
New Jersey
New York Islanders
St. Louis

Please let me know what team you would like to see. I'll be starting in a week or two.

If you want to win the Cup: Anaheim
If you want to rebuild: New Jersey
If you want to work with young talent: Florida

I'm starting my fifth year with a Panthers franchise, and it's going well. Huberdeau and Ekblad develop into mid-90's guys and Crouse eventually gets into the 90s as well. If you choose Florida, be prepared to spend your first few years replacing Jagr and Luongo (Jagr usually retires after the first year, Luongo after two or three).

The Ducks are good if you want to start a dynasty and win some Cups. I won the Cup three times in my Panthers franchise, defeating the Ducks twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad