Be A GM Mode/Dynasty Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Twitter 1 day ago October 18th, 2014

@BobMcKenzie: rumor has it D Andrej Sekera(Car) is now on the trade block. W/ 1 yr left on current deal, is reportedly asking 5M+ on his next contract. With current contract, has many teams interested. more to come.

Twitter 6 hrs ago October 19th, 2014
@DarrenDreger: talks going back and forth between multiple teams and Carolina about Sekera. Price is reportedly a B+/A- prospect or a 1st. Some talks ended there, while others still talking. Details to follow.

Twitter 28 mins ago October 20th, 2014

@BobMcKenzie: trade call apparently underway at NHL HQ. Carolina and SJ are the reported 2 teams. more to follow.

Twitter 9 mins ago

@DarrenDreger: Deal official. Car gets SJ's 2015 1st for Sekera and 2018 3rd.

"This deal happened very fast for the Hurricanes. They knew that there was going to be a lot of interest in Sekera. They wouldn't budge on the 1st rounder or good prospect for him. They eventually took San Jose's offer. This is a good deal for both sides. San Jose gets another quality Defenseman and Carolina gets another 1st rounder for this draft, which is expected to be the best in years."

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Carolina Hurricanes: End of November Report

It's the end of November, and there certainly have been quite a bit of roster turnover so far, even more so with the move just recently made at the beginning of November. Here is the trade:

:canes
2015 1st(EDM)
RW Nail Yakupov
G Laurent Brossoit
:edmonton
G Cam Ward
C Jiri Tlusty
RW Sergey Tolchinsky
LW Brock McGinn
2020 3rd(CAR)

Pierre: "This trade makes not a lot of sense on the part of the Oilers. They not only gave up a 1st, but also (Nail)Yakupov, a former 1st overall pick. They were rumored to be interested in drafting high this year, but I guess that the GM of the Hurricanes brought out his black magic sweet talking spell, as Ward has been a shell of his former self, and definitely has a lot to prove. This is a huge win for the Hurricanes and Moore. Yakupov has the potential to be elite and to get another 1st round pick is just icing on the cake. I expect we'll hear some real outrage from Oiler fans on this one and I don't blame them."

The team also announced it has signed free agent goaltender Tim Thomas to a 1 yr contract. The team isn't expected to make much more moves until the deadline.

Even with that trade, the team is sporting a decent record of 12-9-2.

here are the updated lines after the moves

Skinner 87 - Staal 89 - Semin 85
Penner 83 - J.Staal 87 - Yakupov 83 SNP
Gerbe 81 - McClemment 82 - Loktionov 80
LaRose 80 - Handzus 80 - Dwyer 79

Gleason 83 - Faulk 85
Gormley 81 - Salo 81
Harrison 78 - Hainsey 80

Khudobin 84
Thomas 83

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I just drafted my first ever franchise player, first overall. He had 5 yellow stars and was 85 at age 19 (just after the draft). By the start of the season, he was at 87. Before the year was finished, he hit 89.

92 early on in year two and scoring a PPG pace already. Never played any AHL games etc.

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
I just drafted my first ever franchise player, first overall. He had 5 yellow stars and was 85 at age 19 (just after the draft). By the start of the season, he was at 87. Before the year was finished, he hit 89.

92 early on in year two and scoring a PPG pace already. Never played any AHL games etc.

Who was it?

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
2015-16 REGULAR SEASON UPDATE: Winnipeg Jets

The team wasn't expected to have much improvement following the 2014-15 season, but surprisingly to all they ended the year with a 43-34-5 record, good for 91 points and the 8th and final playoff spot in the West. It came down to the final game of the season with the Jets beating the Preds 5-3.

Leading the team in scoring this year was Evander Kane with 72 points (32G, 40A) who also stepped up his game defensively to have a +15 rating. Other notable point getters are:
M. Scheifele 17G, 48A
J. Gaudreau 23G, 29A
B. Kichton 9G, 19A (His first NHL season and only rookie on the squad)

After signing Ryder to a 1 year, $875K contract in the offseason hoping he would provide some scoring depth, he saw a total of only 37 games, scoring 1 goal and being a healthy scratch most games for Matt Halischuk.

When it came to the goaltending there was a bit of a surprise there as well. Peter Budaj, as mentioned before was resigned to backup Pavelec, only saw 6 games, but posted a great 4-1 record with a 2.02 GAA and a save precentage of 931%. Why the team decided on going against the development of Hutchinson in the AHL is beyond me, but he did come in and provide the team with 16 wins in 33 games.

Overall stats wise, the team finished with 221 goals for and 234 goals against: just a slight improvement from the previous year.

The year as a whole had us all shocked, as the Jets organization elected not to make any roster changes through free agency or trades, instead looked internally to make necessary line moves helping them to return to the players. Quite notable was the promotion of Gaudreau to the teams top line early in the season. It seemed to pay off in high fashion.

The team now prepares to take on President Trophy winners Minnesota Wild in round one. Anyalists have this going to a game 5 with the Jets losing 4-1.

Stay tuned as Round One of the 2015-16 NHL playoffs Starts.....NOW.

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
MINNESOTA WILD WIN 4-2, ELIMINATING JETS

The Jets pushed the Wild to 6 games, winning both home games and only losing game 5 2-1 in OT. Many people had thought this would be a walk for the Wild, but the Jets proved to be tougher than expected. Gaudreau wasn't much of a factor in this series, only getting one assist in 4 games after returning in game 3 from an injury he suffered in the final game of the season.

Scoring Leaders:
Wheeler 3G, 2A
Scheifele 1G, 4A
Ladd 3G, 2A

Now the Jets organization can turn their focus towards the draft and hopefully bring in a few key free agents to help boost them towards the next level. They will also be a team looking to move up in the draft and try and get into a top 3 spot. Rumors are they are looking to move one or both of Wheeler or Ladd, along with D-Man Bogosain on draft day.

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
2016 Draft Review: JETS MAKE BOLD MOVES

Well it was somewhat expected, but not to this extent. The Jets made 3 moves on the first day of the draft picking up the 1st, 2nd, and 6th overall picks. They moved out 2 vets and freed up tons of cap space hoping to make a splash in the free agency market:

To Flyers
Bogosian, 2017 1st, 2016 3rd
To Jets
2016 1st (1st)

To Panthers
Wheeler, 2020 2nd, 2021 3rd
To Jets
2016 1st (2nd)

To Flames
2016 1st (16th), 3rd, 7th
To Jets
2016 1st (6th)

Here is a breakdown of the who they selected:
1. T. Benson
2. S. Day
6. J. Gauthier
96. J. Hagelin
106. T. Nother
136. M. Herringer
166. C. Paquette
196. J. Barter

The Jets go into the resign phase with just over $40 Mill in cap spacce, but they do have 14 RFAs and 8 RFAs.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
2020/21 Starting Lineup:

Palat (87) - McDavid (93) - Smith (87)
Hintz (87) - Johnson (88) - Silfverberg (86)
Clements (82) - Wells (82) - Boucher (83)
Foligno (84) - Henrique (85) - Zajac (82)

Gelinas (91) - Renz (87)
Day (86) - Davis (84)
Merrill (86) - Osipov (83)

Schneider (87)
Carty (84)

• Clements was drafted 3rd overall. He's a 4.5Y SNP. He's not really progressing how I wanted though (he's had 2 years of development and only gone up two points). I was hoping he'd be able to play with McDavid by now.
  • Wells was drafted 30th overall (a year earlier), 4.5R PLY.
  • Hintz was a 5th! rounder in 2015. 3.5Y PLY with 89 passing and 89 OA. He's 6'4 and hits like a truck and skates incredibly fast.
  • Day is a 2nd rounder, 4.5R. He was an 81 but I had no room for him last year on the main squad so I let him play in the AHL and surprisingly he had a huge jump. Not the best offensively (74 passing) but amazing defensive (90 DAW, 88 shot blocking, 89 stick checking) and physical (89 body checking) categories.
  • Osipov was also a 5th rounder in 2015 and is a pretty good bottom pairing defenceman with 99 bodychecking and a really hard slapper.

Unfortunately, it seems I won't have a replacement for Schneider (34 years old) as Carty seems to hit his peak as a backup. I'm hoping for an error by the CPU and a 4.5Y goalie to reach FA but that hasn't happened yet.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
2021/22 Starting Lineup:

Clements (83) - McDavid (97) - Smith (87)
Palat (87) - Orr (86) - Johnson (88)
Boucher (83) - O'Reilly (87) - Hintz (87)
Silfverberg (84) - Wells (82) - Seidenberg (81)

Gelinas (92) - Day (86)
Merrill (86) - Renz (87)
Davis (84) - Osipov (83)

Schneider (86)
Carty (84)

• No idea how but last years team came dead last. Fortunately, that meant getting a five yellow star player (Orr). He's only 19 and he's a PWF.
  • McDavid has been somewhat dissapointing as he hasn't cracked 90 points yet. Luckily he jumped up 4 overalls this offseason. I'm putting two snipers with him to try and get him going.
  • Clements hasn't been progressing when I put him where he's supposed to be played (3rd line with some PP) so I'm just going to plop him on the first line. He has a 4.5 star shot, 86 passing and 87 OAW so I'm hoping he plays well.
  • I signed O'Reilly to a one year deal to anchor down the 3rd line and penalty kill so I'm hoping he does his job while still getting some points.
  • Silfverberg is the odd man out now. He has one year left so I'm probably gonna let him go after this year.
  • Seidenberg was a FA signing (3Y). He's only 23.
  • I have no idea how Day has gotten this good. He's the best 2nd rounder I've ever had. He still has garbage passing though (76 rating) so he doesnt get many points. Luckily, some of his other categories are insanely good (he's still only 23 so he might get even better).
  • Renz seems to have flatlined which sucks but Day took his place so it's OK. Renz is like Day though, he has pretty bad passing.
  • Schneider is now 3.5 stars and I still don't have a replacement...

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Gamo, that might be the worst trade in Oilers history.. Trades should at least make sense for given parties, not just based on trade value if you're going for a realistic GM mode.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Gamo, that might be the worst trade in Oilers history.. Trades should at least make sense for given parties, not just based on trade value if you're going for a realistic GM mode.

What? You don't like trades that include draft picks 5 years down the road?

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Actually it was a fairly even trade for both teams, in game, which is what I base the realism off of, not current standings, because in GM sometimes a team can come outta nowhere and win it all.
the value between the 1st and Ward was legit even, with me having a slight bit more value leftover.
Edmonton needs a legit goalie. Ward is that 88 ovr stud that can calm things down for the team. Yakupov is at red stars, meaning he might not get too much better, and he was stuck behind Eberle(86), and Purcell(84), as well.
Jiri Tlusty can play C and LW and they got another capable roster player to replace Yakupov. Also get a 4 red star prospect and a 3.5 gold star prospect. I only took Brossoit because they needed a goalie slot for Ward.

Does it make sense in real life based on current standings? hell no.
Did it make sense in the video game, where the Oilers, when I made the trade where on the bubble of a playoff spot? Yeah it would make some sense.
Ward had 2 yrs left on his contract and Tlusty's contract ends at seasons end.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
I have McDavid as my first line center (97 overall). I now have Orr as my 2nd line center (89 overall, 5 yellow stars). My question is, should I continue playing Orr on the 2nd line (he's listed as a first liner) or should I put him on the first line center or first line wing?

I don't think I can displace McDavid (McDavid has a better faceoff rating) but I'm wondering what will stunt his development more; playing as the second line center (his natural position) or playing as a first line winger?

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have McDavid as my first line center (97 overall). I now have Orr as my 2nd line center (89 overall, 5 yellow stars). My question is, should I continue playing Orr on the 2nd line (he's listed as a first liner) or should I put him on the first line center or first line wing?

I don't think I can displace McDavid (McDavid has a better faceoff rating) but I'm wondering what will stunt his development more; playing as the second line center (his natural position) or playing as a first line winger?

I'd put Orr on the 1st line with McDavid. Those 2 together could potentially tear it up. If you have a Sniper with 5 star shooting(accuracy is good as well, not just a hard shot) throw him on with those 2.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
October 8th 2015

leafsold.jpg

Leafs season preview and projected lines

The Toronto Maple Leafs enter the 2015-2016 NHL season with plenty of reasons for optimism. They have a deep pool of prospects, an AHL affiliate that is expected to contend for the Calder cup. A young phenom forward who may be the answer to Toronto's prayers and a revamped roster that is roaring to go. Yes, there is reason for optimism, a playoff spot is not out of reach this year. Coach John Tortarella however is taking the conservative route.

"I think we have a young and motivated group here. We have a lot of potential and we're only scratching the surface. Can we make the playoffs ? Yes, of course. We can't get ahead of ourselves however and think we are owed a playoff spot. We've had a lot of turnover and some big changes were made in the off-season. If the guys work hard and gel quickly we'll be in the hunt."

Time will tell if the Leafs are capable of contending for a playoff spot. There are many reasons to be excited this year, many new faces and some big acquisitions but none are bigger than that of 1st overall pick Connor McDavid. Expectations are high for the young phenom forward who says he's ready to lead the Leafs.

"I know Toronto is a city with great expectations and they want to win. I want that too, I can play in this league and succeed in it. I'm anxious to show that and I want to prove that I can take this team to great heights."

McDavid will have a great supporting cast once he steps in, on a roster that includes Mike Green and James Van Reimsdyk, help will be easy to find. This years group of Leafs sees 3 rookies crack the squad. These rookies are Connor McDavid, Richard Panik and Stuart Percy.

The lines on opening night are expected to look something like this:

JVR-McDavid-Doan
Perron-Kadri-Panik
Bergenheim-Fiddler-Clarkson
Moen-Ebbett-Frattin

Gardiner-Green
Reilly-Gormley
Grossman-Percy

Reimer
Backstrom

The roster is the youngest in the league but that's no cause for concern according to GM Martin Ward.

"We know we have a young team. We don't need to win now. We're going to be patient here and put everyone in a situation where they can learn and grow. We want everyone to succeed. We have some veteran leadership on this team and some promising rookie who will be given the chance to play in order to develop. We will see lots of younger players coming in over the next few years are we inch closer to our ultimate goal of winning the Stanley Cup."

Ward's comments this year are far different from those of last year, but for the first team in almost 10 years, there is a true belief that the Leafs are headed in the right direction.

For TSN, I'm Greg White.

badams326

Apr 17, 2014
I'm going to start a GM Mode Writeup where I'll become a GM of a team 5 years into the GM Mode.

---------------

Apr. 16, 2019

Adams to come out of retirement; becomes Canucks GM

In the end of the 2018-2019 Regular Season, the Vancouver Canucks decided to hire Adams as their new General Manager for the upcoming season. Adams, with 5 Stanley Cup Rings in his resume, will have control of the roster at the draft. "I'm excited to come back into the NHL and run a team". "I'm also glad that the Vancouver Canucks offered me a chance to give the organization a Stanley Cup and make the fans happy", said Adams.

The Canucks, coming off a Bottom 10 finish in the 2017-2018 Season, finished the 2018-2019 Season 29th in the NHL with a record of 33-44-5 (71 Points). All signals pointed towards a rebuild as Vancouver might have the #1 Overall pick in the Draft 2 years in a row. New GM Adams was asked how long will the rebuild take. "I'm not going to comment on how long it'll take. I need to review the roster during the playoffs and before the draft to make that decision, so ask me that question later this year".

Notable Rules
GM Length: 25 (20 since I signed 5 years in)
Trade Difficulty: Hard
System: Xbox One
Injuries: On (If half my team gets injured, oh well)
Assistant Coach Edit Lines: Off
Auto Rotate Goalies: On

Everything that happened as of trades, free agent signings, and drafted players before I came in was out of my hands. I just simulated 5 years in the Mode.​

Up Next: 2019 NHL Entry Draft

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
:nucks
CANUCKS HIRE ROOKIE GM

timthumb.php

Canucks President Trevor Linden at the Press Conference introducing new GM DCantheDman

Canucks New GM Looking to Move Vets for Picks

A tumultuous summer for the Vancouver Canucks came to a close today with the surprise hiring of rookie GM DCantheDman. The Canucks fired Mike Gillis in June, hiring Jim Benning weeks later. After making several moves in the offseason, including trading star player Ryan Kesler at the draft, Benning step down to pursue opportunities with the league’s head office.

Team President Trevor Linden moved quickly to find a replacement, bringing in DCan just one week after the departure of Benning. “We felt it was important to have a replacement prior to the commencement of training camp. DCan brings a fresh set of eyes to the problems that have plagued the Canucks and will set us up well for the future. This is especially important due to the strength of the draft this year.â€

DCantheDman seemed very excited to take over. He was grinning visibly at the press conference and was very forthcoming with reporters. “5 years. It will take 5 years to get this team where I want it. This team isn’t good enough right now. Everyone is available for the right price. We will make moves throughout this season to prepare for the future. I promise a trip to the Stanley Cup finals within 5 years.â€

It is expected that the Canucks will be looking to acquire first round picks in the upcoming draft, one that looks to be the strongest of all time. Several sons of legendary NHLers are projected to go in the first half of the round. “It’s like a who’s who of the Hall of Fame in this draft,†said one NHL exec, “Names like Bure, Gretzky, Lidstrom, Modano, Hasek, Roy, Lemieux and Lindros will be coveted in June.†Scouts have widely commented that these sons play largely like their fathers before them. “It’s almost like someone cloned these guys in their prime and stuck them in the CHL. The next decade is going to be very exciting for fans of the game.â€

Lost in the excitement are the young phenoms Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel, currently project to go 7th and 10th overall by Craig Button.

Last edited:

iwtb*

I was thinking about starting a GM mode with my Lightning, but as I started it, I realized that the best goalie prospect in the world, Andrei Vasilevski, is not in the game.

What the **** EA?

I guess I'll continue my Edmonton GM.

Last edited by a moderator:

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
2016-17 WINNIPEG JETS SEASON PREVIEW/OPENING NIGHT

THE D KEEPS CHURNING

After the draft day trade that seen the Jets rid themselves of another D-Man, they turned to the free agent market and secured Roman Polak and Victor Bartley, both of whom have cracked the opening day roster with Polak on the top pair with young Jacob Trouba. Bartley was brought in more to provide some depth on this young D core, albeit he is still only 28 year old, but it does make him the 2nd oldest on the Jets blue line. Josh Morrissey is finally getting his chance to play in the NHL as he will make his debut here on October 8th as the Jets host the Preds to begin the season. We expect this team will be better defensively with the youth movement as they try to build on last years success.

MOVING FORWARD

The Jets announced early Monday morning that they had acquired veteran forward Henrik Zetterberg and a 3rd round pick in 2017 from the Red Wings in exchange for
Joel Ward and their 2019 1st. When asked about the move, GM Walsh had this to say:
"Its exciting. Bringing in a guy like Zetterberg will add that secondary scoring for our team that has been lacking the last two years. It allows us to have him on the 2nd unit with Little and Ladd and really gives us two solid options out there. We dont mind giving up the 1st Rounder here as we believe our prospect pool is looking nice for the future."
The Jets have decided to give prospects Nikolaj Ehlers and Adam Lowry their first looks at the NHL level this year, posting them on the Left Side of the 3rd and 4th lines respectively. Coach Christopher was asked about the development of these kids:
"When you look up and down our lineup you dont see many holes. Lowry is a big 6'5'' two way forward who gives our 4th line a little extra speed and physicality. In Ehlers were getting a speedy winger who paired with Mathieu Perreault can bring tons of trouble on the forecheck. I'm really looking forward to see what these kids can bring to the NHL."

Winnipeg is hoping that with the addition of Zetterberg and the new youth movement they will be able to move up in the league and really contend in the tough Western Conference and finish in the top 5. But critics have them finishing around the same spot last year fighting for the final playoff spot.

Skates are sharpened, blades are taped and the crowd is pouring into the MTS Center here in Winnipeg, Manitoba. All thats left to do now is sit back and enjoy this 2016-17 season.

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
DEC 1ST UPDATE: WINNIPEG JETS

After finishing the month of October 3-5-2, the Jets decided to send prospect Ehlers back to minors for some more conditioning. Through ten games he was only able to produce 1 goal on 10 shots and was a -6. When asked about the demotion Ehlers took it in stride and is looking at returning sooner rather than later:
"Does it sting? Yeah of course it does. No one wants to be called into the GMs office and told they are being sent down to ride a bus, but I trust this organization to do what is best for my development. I'm going to go down there and play hard night in and night out to get my shot back here sometime this year."

The Jets moved young Adam Lowry, another prospect, into Ehlers 3rd line slot and that seemed to spark him. With only 1 assist in his first ten pro games, Lowry has now 5 goals and 4 assists through 23 games.

Defensively, Roman Polak suffered a lacerated arm early in the season is expected to return on January 11th. Adam Pardy was recalled from AHL affiliate the St John's IceCaps to fill his spot.
Josh Morrissey, also in his rookie year, has been a welcome surprise to this Jets defense, leading the way in scoring among them with 5 goals and 5 assists, also good for 8th overall on the team.

The Jets record now stands at 10-8-5 after a nice rebound in the month of November (7-3-3). They sit only 2 points out of a playoff spot 23 games into the season. The team knows there is lots of hockey left to play and will continue their push for the playoffs.

loopy91

Jan 6, 2015
TRADE DEADLINE MARCH 3rd 2017

The Jets made a major announcement as the trade deadline came to a close:

To Caps
C. Klingberg, 2020 3rd, 2022 2nd

To Jets
M. Niskanen

This move should really help out the team as they try to stop the opposition from scoring as much as they have. The team has given up 184 goals this year which is the 5th highest amount in the West. The team currently is holding the number 10 seed(28-25-12) and still only 2 points out. With that being said, with only 17 games remaining the Jets have their hands full heading down the stretch.

********BREAKING NEWS**************

The Jets have made one last deal before the horn went to end the day:

To Pens
M. Perreault, K. Ellerby, 2017 3rd

To Jets
S. Harrington, 2017 7th

Yet another piece of the puzzle brought in for the Defense. One has to wonder what this will do to the development of young players like Morrissey who has been bumped down the depth chart by those two trades, but by bringing in the defensive defensemen was something the Jets organization has been lacking for quite some time. Well see how this all plays out in the following month and a half of hockey left.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I was thinking about starting a GM mode with my Lightning, but as I started it, I realized that the best goalie prospect in the world, Andrei Vasilevski, is not in the game.

What the **** EA?

I guess I'll continue my Edmonton GM.

Just create him. That's what I did. I made him high 70s 4.5 gold stars. Players actually progress in this game so he'll turn good.

Packfan1022

Oct 15, 2014
USA
Rookie GM Pack Fan hired by Coyotes!
Arizona Coyotes owner Andrew Barroway has fired GM Don Maloney and replaced him with rookie Pack Fan. When asked about this decision he said "This team needs a rebuild, and Don didn't agree. I feel that a fresh front office and team is necessary, and Pack is the man who will do that for us." Pack said that "Andrew is right, this is a team in desperate need of a rebuild and there will be some personnel changes made quickly." Pack begins his time in office today, September 20 2014, and more on his career will come.

badams326

Apr 17, 2014
Jun. 23rd, 2019

:nucks

2019 NHL Entry Draft

Canucks' GM Adams made a trade before the draft, sending C Nick Bonino to the New York Islanders.

To NY Islanders: Nick Bonino
To Vancouver: Johnny Boychuk and NY Islanders' 2021 3rd Round Pick.

As for the draft, Vancouver will be picking 3rd Overall. The Washington Capitals will be picking 1st Overall in 2019.

Top 15 Draft Selections
Pick # | Team | Player Selected | Position | Player Type | Country | Overall | Potential
1|
small.png
|Drew Tee|RW/C|PWF|Canada|82|Med Elite
2|
small.png
|Johnathan Devin|RW/C|PWF|Canada|81|Med Elite
3|
small.png
|Ron Greene|RD|TWD|Canada|84|Med Elite
4|
small.png
|Tim Zancanella|G|HYB|Canada|77|Med Franchise
5|
small.png
|Dustin King|LW|SNP|Austria|69|High Top 6 F
6|
small.png
|John Sexton|C|TWF|United States|81|Med Elite
7|
small.png
|Ivan Afinogenov|G|HYB|Estonia|66|High Elite
8|
small.png
|Paul Morrison|RD|DFD|United States|67|Med Top 4 D
9|
small.png
|Serge Paris|LW|SNP|Canada|68|Med Top 6 F
10|
small.png
(via Columbus)|Pierre Bissonette|RD|OFD|Canada|66|Med Top 6 D
11|
small.png
|Brock David|RW/C|PWF|Canada|67|Med Top 6 F
12|
small.png
|Marc Dagenais|LW|GRN|Canada|69|Med Top 9 F
13|
small.png
|Vitali Konichev|LW/C|PLY|Estonia|68|Med Top 6 F
14|
small.png
|David Meyer|C|GRN|United States|65|Med Top 9 F
15|
small.png
(via Anaheim)|Roy Maroon|RW/C|PWF|Canada|80|Low Top 6 F

Other Vancouver Selections
Pick # | Player Selected | Position | Player Type | Country | Overall | Potential
32|Chad Ling|G|HYB|Canada|70|Med NHL Starter
62|Rod Carkner|RW/C|PWF|Canada|62|Med Bottom 6 F
92|Samuel Cashman|G|HYB|Canada|70|Low NHL Starter
122|Rickard Haakana|LD|DFD|Finland|66|Med Top 6 D
152|Kim Ollas|RD|OFD|Sweden|63|Med Top 4 AHL D
182|Bernd Schauer|RD|DFD|Germany|64|Low 7th D

Up Next: 2019 Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad