GDT: "Battle" of Alberta: Flames vs Oilers - 8 PM MT

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I think we have a captain that doesn't get angry and a coach who thinks its ok to lose..and I have no idea how the GM feels about it. I feel that we have owners who have made money in the Calgary market and quiet frankly don't care if we don't have a winning product on ice. I don't get to watch many games but i always listen on the radio and its not pretty most of the time. I don't think a coaching change will fix all the problems..you need players also that care about wins and loses.

Getting a coach that actually gives a shit would be a good start.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
110% Agree with this statement. All of out D men out are offensive minded, when we dominated the Oilers, we had Regher bashing/banging/hitting/checking Hemsky and that put the fear of god into the Oilers.

We don't have anybody that can do that now, we have these passive defenders that cannot do not scare anyone. If you look at Nashville, their defence men are very good at playing the man or they can play without the puck, they can beat you in many ways, we are lacking that.

I seriously couldn't tell you how much bigger he is than Gaudreau. He always just looks like he's fighting to break even with bigger men in battles as a defenseman.

Reactions: viper0220

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It's actually shocking how bad we've been at home under GG. Least in the first-round elimination days, the Dome was a fortress

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The Oilers are garbage right now. If they cant beat them now, they will never beat them

Seriously GG got to go

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
It's becoming increasingly obvious this team isn't going anywhere under Gulutzan. They're a mess defensively, wildly inconsistent with no real identity.

All the remains to be seen is whether Treliving recognizes it in time.

Reactions: Skobel24

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
What is our record against teams in the Pacific under GG? Has to be under .500

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Yeah leave Lucic all alone and then pretend to be angry and smash your stick against the wall, good god.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $45.00