GDT: "Battle" of Alberta: Flames vs Oilers - 8 PM MT

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Its ok to forget a win but when you forget your loses it means you don't care.
If you only remember losses, what's the point in following a team? You get no joy out of it. If you really care about the team, don't go on a childish rant when they have a bad game, and keep your expectations in check when they play well.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
When it comes to the coaching staff
ySxXQfk.gif

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Honestly, this would be a lot less concerning if the Flames had their own first round pick. 'Twas really, really, really dumb of Treliving not to make it conditional

Bennett literally unbusting before our very eyes

Jagrmeister 68proof

Oct 8, 2017
If you only remember losses, what's the point in following a team? You get no joy out of it. If you really care about the team, don't go on a childish rant when they have a bad game, and keep your expectations in check when they play well.
My expectations are always in check trust me. We haven't won much for over a decade and yet here I am. My only problem is when players don't care.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Honestly, this would be a lot less concerning if the Flames had their own first round pick. 'Twas really, really, really dumb of Treliving not to make it conditional

s

With the first pick overall the NY Islanders are proud to select....

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
It's weird, they said pregame that Janko was on PP 1, but I'm pretty sure it was Ferland right from the start.
I believe I saw Janks on the PP, but it wasn’t for long. You could be right though. Regardless, I’d rather have Jagr screening the net than Brouwer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad