Batherson and Brown recalled

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
How long is the Drake going to destroy the AHL before he demands a move to a team that will give him a chance to play in the NHL? All this back seat twitter driving is fairly one sided and nothing but negative

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
How long is the Drake going to destroy the AHL before he demands a move to a team that will give him a chance to play in the NHL? All this back seat twitter driving is fairly one sided and nothing but negative

Puh-lease. He will get a chance next season. What value is gained by putting him into this toxic tire-fire of a situation when he could be in Bellvile continuing to build chemistry with the guys he's likely to play in Ottawa with next year?

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
What is: almost literally everything that has happened to this team over the past 16 months?

I'll take Sens Facts for $600, Alex.

A 20 year old who has shown he is ready for the NHL is good not bad. He has earned and wants to take his shot.
Pretending it’s a bad thing is just way over the top. If he isn’t ready he will be sent back just like anyone else who has earned a call up

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Puh-lease. He will get a chance next season. What value is gained by putting him into this toxic tire-fire of a situation when he could be in Bellvile continuing to build chemistry with the guys he's likely to play in Ottawa with next year?

NHL experience, the chance to make it to the pro’s,the idea put in his head hard work and production means rewards.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
You're saying this like he hasn't already played almost 20 games this season

No I’m saying like it is. He has shown he is ready he is being treated well and given his chance, if you think next year is going to better for the sens Oyyyy. They just traded one guy 2 more to go, I doubt telling Drake the crappier players get their shot not you is a good way to start.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
These poor kids.

Your reward is being called up to the NHL team that will arguably be worse than our AHL affiliate post deadline and may not win another game all year.

Pretty obvious why they were called up this weekend.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
These poor kids.

Your reward is being called up to the NHL team that will arguably be worse than our AHL affiliate post deadline and may not win another game all year.

Dorion advertised this game in the press conference.

It’s a PR move.

Reactions: Bileur

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
These poor kids.

Ya we removed 3 forwards from the lineup

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
No I’m saying like it is. He has shown he is ready he is being treated well and given his chance, if you think next year is going to better for the sens Oyyyy. They just traded one guy 2 more to go, I doubt telling Drake the crappier players get their shot not you is a good way to start.

That is quite literally not what you would tell him

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
That is quite literally not what you would tell him

No but him and his agent might feel like they are being passed up and ripped off. He looks ready, there is an open spot, this isn’t PR that’s just stupid

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
No but him and his agent might feel like they are being passed up and ripped off. He looks ready, there is an open spot, this isn’t PR that’s just stupid

I highly doubt they are feeling ripped off, prospects are left down in the AHL to develop all the time. If he was still in the AHL next season then maybe. What if he himself would rather play in the meaningful playoff push down in the AHL instead of the dumpster fire that is our NHL roster right now?

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
What if he himself would rather play in the meaningful playoff push down in the AHL instead of the dumpster fire that is our NHL roster right now?

Lol ya right, no I will pass on my dream and what I worked my whole life for, oh and the extra money.. said no one ever

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
He has earned his spot and you vultures want to diminish that and take it away from him saying it’s PR. Bunch of haters that should be ashamed of how you treat the players on this team

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Lol ya right, no I will pass on my dream and what I worked my whole life for, oh and the extra money.. said no one ever
If we had a real NHL team, he'd be down there a good portion of next season too. Your explanation is the one that's asinine. Its PR to deflect from their core being dealt for crappola.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

It's not passing on his dream whatsoever. He will probably play the whole season next year, and has already gotten a taste of it with his ~20 games this year. It would be great experience for him to play playoff hockey for the first time at the pro level

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
He has earned his spot and you vultures want to diminish that and take it away from him saying it’s PR. Bunch of haters that should be ashamed of how you treat the players on this team
Haters????We want what is best for this team and future prospects,and right now playing for one the worst teams assembled by a lunatic owner and his lap dog GM ...Isnt what is good for them

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Don't worry too much, he's only got a few years here before he'll have to be dealt. Unless he really sucks, then we might be lucky enough to be able to hang on to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad