Batherson and Brown recalled

Arkantoss

Mar 2, 2016
If Brown works out we'll have a decent group of Centers...Brown-White-Tierney-Pageau I'll take it.

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Would be nice to see Brown/Batherson/Chlapik/Abramov all together ripping it up in Belleville. I can stomach watching the Sens lose, it's natural now.
Yup, they should all be down there trying to make the playoffs.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Probably just for a game or two. I'd expect the Senators to take a few expiring contracts off waivers over the next couple of days just to fill out the roster.

Reactions: DrEasy

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Probably just for a game or two. I'd expect the Senators to take a few expiring contracts off waivers over the next couple of days just to fill out the roster.

I hope so. We've done it in the past, like Svatos and Gomez.

I want to keep Batherson and Brown in Belleville for their playoff push.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
This is stupid, let Belleville make the playoffs. That should be the first priority.

This move actually psses me off. If they miss , call them up and let them play, give them a chance to make the playoffs. I mean With Boucher ; he just plays the crap out of Tierney, Pageau, Smith .. with ZERO to win.. smfh

Reactions: RaMai

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Looking forward to seeing them play. Hope they play together and we can see the chemistry they have.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
This move actually psses me off. If they miss , call them up and let them play, give them a chance to make the playoffs. I mean With Boucher ; he just plays the crap out of Tierney, Pageau, Smith .. with ZERO to win.. smfh

I don't mind the callup if the intent is to rotate Belleville players through the lineup;

1 game for Chlapik, followed by 1 game for Brown and Batherson, followed by one game for the new kid we just picked up, followed by one game for Paul, and then start the cycle over again.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
We're at 48 contracts and I'd expect to be taking more quantity for quality type deals over the next couple days for Stone and Dzingel. We might not be able to do that unless we can ship some other contracts out ala Bergman today. I'd vote for Burgdoerfer and Lindberg. Perhaps Paajarvi and Ceci find new homes as well but I'm not holding my breath.

Ouroboros

Feb 3, 2008
We're at 48 contracts and I'd expect to be taking more quantity for quality type deals over the next couple days for Stone and Dzingel. We might not be able to do that unless we can ship some other contracts out ala Bergman today. I'd vote for Burgdoerfer and Lindberg. Perhaps Paajarvi and Ceci find new homes as well but I'm not holding my breath.

I anticipate some filler contracts going with Stone, and maybe Dzingel. Lindberg is a probable one, but Burgdoerfer is contributing to the push in Belleville so probably not him.

Jim O'Brien and Chase Balisy could go. I'm sure they'd love to dump Sieloff's deal too.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I anticipate some filler contracts going with Stone, and maybe Dzingel. Lindberg is a probable one, but Burgdoerfer is contributing to the push in Belleville so probably not him.

Jim O'Brien and Chase Balisy could go. I'm sure they'd love to dump Sieloff's deal too.
Sieloff still has a year left (wtf Dorion?) So thatll be harder. Englund would be a candidate too provided we get a D prospect who will join Belleville immediately.

Ouroboros

Feb 3, 2008
Sieloff still has a year left (wtf Dorion?) So thatll be harder. Englund would be a candidate too provided we get a D prospect who will join Belleville immediately.

I think Sieloff may have been Randy Lee's parting gift to us. He does suck, but the Jets have lots of contract space so maybe we could force them to take him in a Stone deal.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
They should be playing in Belleville unless it’s a callup before the deadline when after your only allowed 4 call ups

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
pointIess… Iogan and drake shouId of been Ieft I in beIIeviIIe for pIayoff push stupid management once again..

Its incomprehensible how f***ing stupid this managment group is.

Why didnt they pick up DSP, like is Dorion even paying attention? Its insanity

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Most of the bottom half of the league is terrible compared to that

Idk with Kotkeniemi, Zibanejad, Aho , petterson, Strome, couterier, Hertl, mathews, Mckinnon, McDavid etc alot of teams have young productive top 6 centers going forward.

We might have too as soon as next year but will we keep any players ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I expect they should be returned to Belleville after the deadline on Monday.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Fire Away. I am a fan of Belleville as well. I'd like to see them get in the playoffs... vs being subjected to the you can't do it feedback they get from Boucher

Reactions: Bileur

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad