gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
Rinne:
fVDH5bN.gif

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I don't suppose Carolina would mind starting Mrazek in the playoffs... sigh, didn't think so. :(
Someone that covers the hurricanes (Sara -I don't know how to spell her last name) was on the radio and she said he would probably be their starter. I wouldn't count out him starting, we usually don't do well against him.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I think our B team has had more minutes this season than their B team. Maybe that's one silver lining to all of the injuries we've been through this season with our A team. Our B team guys have some meaningful minutes this year and are more ready to play?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I think our B team has had more minutes this season than their B team. Maybe that's one silver lining to all of the injuries we've been through this season with our A team. Our B team guys have some meaningful minutes this year and are more ready to play?
We've got some pretty solid depth, the main issue is having the top horses to get it done.

Reactions: SouthNash

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Unfortunately you have to scratch Rocco for ten games to get him to figure out where the net is. If he was bigger he could make an impact like the beasts but he's not so if he isn't potting goals, meh.

Olivier f***ing clowning Neder(whatever) making kissy:heart:(why isn't there a kiss emoji?) faces at him after the horn is amazing. Preds are going live rent free in his head. Love it!

Please tell me there is video of this....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad