GDT: Bask in the Sunshine. Preds vs Canes 5/10 7pm

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Son and I are going to watch from the comfort of my living room tonight, just in case it's Pekka's last game with us. I hope not! But just in case.

I did get playoff tickets so I'll have to remember how to do everything at the arena after a year and change. Kinda stressing, but I know it'll be fine.

Go Preds!

Reactions: PredsV82 and bdub24

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
:surrendercoming in peace:surrender
Not sure what sort of lineup the Canes will have but it'll be featuring Joey Keane.

@PredsV82
edit: Lineup for them

It's ugly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PredsV82

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019

Wish we would have brought Tomasino up to get him at least one game this season. Novak probably deserves a game too with how he's played. Guess that may still be possible.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Pekka will start

#Preds Head Coach John Hynes says "we'll have some changes" in regard to the lineup tonight. Hynes says they'll look to sit a couple of defensemen and forwards tonight in the final game of the regular season.

Reactions: Jonesey

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
So Farrance should probably play, I'd probably try to get Pitlick in too. Also no need to let rust build for Cousins or Grimaldi, I guess. :dunno:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Well yes that's a possibility too lol

I realize that is stating the obvious but I think it'll either be like a preseason game where people don't try too hard or we'll have like 5 fights. Doubtful it is like a normal regular season game.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Hopefully they ice a halfway descent team infront of Rinne so he doesn’t get shelled in his possibly last regular season game. Would like to see Forsberg, Tolvanen, Josi, Ekholm get some rest. Ellis just came back from a lengthy injury and needs to knock off the rust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad