GDT: Bask in the Sunshine. Preds vs Canes 5/10 7pm

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Well that was quite the way to go out if it was his last game. He does have a young kid and achieved almost everything you can as a goalie. Can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to put in the work to be a backup.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Goddamnit I f'n love Pekka. He's the main reason I diverted to the Preds after my god-terrible Thrashers folded. Yeah, I may have joined the Dark Side with the Bolts in 2015, but I can root for 2 teams, damnit!

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I don't know what to add here, but I 100% thought for certain Pekka would be back for one more year

But after seeing that?? Why do all of that if he is not retiring???

Dang it- happy and sad all at once.
tenor.gif

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Well that was quite the way to go out if it was his last game. He does have a young kid and achieved almost everything you can as a goalie. Can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to put in the work to be a backup.

It wouldn't surprise me if after sitting so much this season, he decided that really wasn't how he wants to spend another contract, so since he wants to retire as a Pred, he'll just call it a career and end on a high note.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
It wouldn't surprise me if after sitting so much this season, he decided that really wasn't how he wants to spend another contract, so since he wants to retire as a Pred, he'll just call it a career and end on a high note.
He wouldn't sit like that in a normal season. And I'm sure that's what poile will reassure him of this off season.

Reactions: SouthNash

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
So much emotion here

They’re treating it like it’s his last game. I know they can’t really do otherwise because they don’t know what’s in his mind but man it hurts to see his possible farewell. Not a bad game to go out on. He was dominant

Reactions: bdub24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad