GDT: Bask in the Sunshine. Preds vs Canes 5/10 7pm

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
What is the value of the 35 jersey tonight? Lucky duck whomever draws his number for the shirt off our backs night. Wow

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I expect to see some icing, some offsides, maybe even a too many men. It wont surprise me or make me all the upset.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
That should have been a whistle and face off in CAR end. That is a subtle officiating bullshit move

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
There was some form on the Preds website to fill out for the jerseys, it said something about calling the winners I think. I don't think they are actually doing the jersey off their back.

Not that I would win, 23 years as a season ticket holder and never won.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
There was some form on the Preds website to fill out for the jerseys, it said something about calling the winners I think. I don't think they are actually doing the jersey off their back.

Not that I would win, 23 years as a season ticket holder and never won.

Yeah, that whole thing is pretty confusing the way they are doing it. They say they are giving away prizes for the last 48 hours, including the jerseys and several other items. But if they have, they are keeping it quiet and not announcing any winners, because I haven't seen anything on it. Oh well..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad