Barzal with incredible goal between the legs

Green

Nov 13, 2019
ridiculous, those are the kind of replays you see and do not expect them to finish but it is still highlight worthy, the fact he finished it means you are going to see it for a long time

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Is it just me or does anyone else thinks he fans on his shot? I think he meant to elevate it.

Just kidding! Great goal, definitely going to be in contention for goal of the year.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Man ristolainen was weak on his skates there lol. Incredible goal either way

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Doesn't matter that we see this type of goal more often now. It's the combination of him having to win that battle against the dman, then immediately hit the brakes, and then pull that move off, none of it being preplanned... remarkable.

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
What? There has been dozens of better goals in the past few years :laugh:

And he fanned on the shot..

tumblr_oy13sjkwTN1teygvgo2_r1_500.gifv

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Eh against the Sabres, I thought Laf's laser beam wicked Fedorov-esque wrist shot was more impressive against the Devils. Also Kreider 2 hat tricks in a row. But nice goal, talented player beyond a doubt, I will not be looking forward to playing against him for sure. Sick goal, much respect. I am liking this Isles-Devils-Rangers rivalry heating up again, amirite??
What rivalry? The Isles are cup contenders. The Devils and Rangers are bottom dwellers.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Risto has been terrible since Covid. How do you get physically beat like that by Barzal when you look like this? Great goal though.

tumblr_peyw4n92us1swz1xuo4_1280.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad