Barzal with incredible goal between the legs

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Eh against the Sabres, I thought Laf's laser beam wicked Fedorov-esque wrist shot was more impressive against the Devils. Also Kreider 2 hat tricks in a row. But nice goal, talented player beyond a doubt, I will not be looking forward to playing against him for sure. Sick goal, much respect. I am liking this Isles-Devils-Rangers rivalry heating up again, amirite??

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Eh against the Sabres, I thought Laf's laser beam wicked Fedorov-esque wrist shot was more impressive against the Devils. Also Kreider 2 hat tricks in a row. But nice goal, talented player beyond a doubt, I will not be looking forward to playing against him for sure. Sick goal, much respect. I am liking this Isles-Devils-Rangers rivalry heating up again, amirite??
I like where both franchises are at atm. Gonna be a cool rivalry in NY for the next few seasons

Reactions: Embryo

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
And it makes you wonder how a team didn't give him an offer sheet. God, I would love to be a GM just to break this unspoken rule about offer sheets.

I agree but we also don’t know that a team didn’t. The player has to accept it. But I agree with you. It’s all fair game.

Reactions: hn777

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
The funny thing I still remember that weekend the Knicks and Giants played all time great regular season games. It was one of the craziest NY sports weekends.

The best part of that shootout is the fact that it went so long with nobody scoring and then the announcing set up the goal perfectly.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad