Barzal vs. Pettersson going forward

Who’d you take going forward?

• Total voters

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Extrapolating a sample size of 5 games is not very clever. I would assume regressing to the mean would be another reason for him not still tearing it up.
What's the mean?

Pettersson isn't going to score at a ~100 point pace this season, that's ridiculous. If he scores at ~65/70 point pace while maintaining his strong play at the centre position, that would be fantastic for his development.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I'm tempted to do a Jack Hughes vs Jake Virtanen going forward poll, anyone who votes Hughes I'm going to pull the "but Virtanen is Nhl proven, Hughes is not" B.S on some of you guys. Honestly.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

lawrence

May 19, 2012
You think this is an even remotely close comparison?

I don't know. Jack Hughes has 0 NHL sample size right now. fans here seem to be against that fact that proven NHL players are not suppose to lose to some guys with fewer NHL games.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Barzal just came off a landslide calder win

Pettersson has only played a few games

Canucks fans have a ton of excuse to vote for EP so that's a win here

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know. Jack Hughes has 0 NHL sample size right now. fans here seem to be against that fact that proven NHL players are not suppose to lose to some guys with fewer NHL games.
Oh boy, you don't know what you're talking about clearly.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
I'm tempted to do a Jack Hughes vs Jake Virtanen going forward poll, anyone who votes Hughes I'm going to pull the "but Virtanen is Nhl proven, Hughes is not" B.S on some of you guys. Honestly.

Dumb f***in post. Being in the nhl and scoring 85 points as a rookie are not the same. I mean did you even think

hockeeyyy

Sep 29, 2017
Barzal's playing without help and still producing a point per game. He's been fantastic. His hockey sense is terrific too -- always seems to know when a defender is on top of him and avoids the check.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.

tenor.gif

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Chill out Canucks fans. Its only natural to pick the guy with a proven NHL tracl record in a toss up. Both players are the envy of 29 other franchises

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad