Barrie Colts 2015 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I haven't heard anything but maybe the Icedogs have a deal cooking for Tortora. Niagara must be due to trade for your 1st rounder.

Niagara has two first round picks on their roster this season because of the Logan Brown comp pick, and as they are looking to contend this season I doubt they dish out their arsenal of picks on a '99. They'll be looking to upgrade with top '96s.

Colts

The Suzuki Show
Aug 20, 2015
Molson Centre
Niagara has two first round picks on their roster this season because of the Logan Brown comp pick, and as they are looking to contend this season I doubt they dish out their arsenal of picks on a '99. They'll be looking to upgrade with top '96s.

Pretty sure he was joking haha

mouse 29

Apr 11, 2013
Barrie
Well 2009 with Strome, 2012 with Perlini were years where they went on a run to the final..many teams in the same situation would do the same. Rychel and Tortora didn't report. Not yet anyway with Tortora.
Yuill was traded to get Hooey..which improved the team..so worth it imo.

Will say I would have liked to have kept Smith and from what I heard the Colts wanted to keep Kreis but he wanted a chance elsewhere.

Not arguing with your comments LC but if I was the parent or agent of the Colts 1st overall pick I am not sure that this would exude a lot of confidence in the organization.

Colts

The Suzuki Show
Aug 20, 2015
Molson Centre
Not arguing with your comments LC but if I was the parent or agent of the Colts 1st overall pick I am not sure that this would exude a lot of confidence in the organization.
the team is competing almost every year so they must be doing something right, It shows me that we have players that other teams want. I still believe that it wasn't necessary to trade smith last year imo.

Harky121*

With Nosad heading to school this season instead of playing an overage OHL season, we've made a slight adjustment to the Barrie Colts Season preview article, check out the new wildcard

http://overtimesportsnation.com/barrie-colts-season-preview/

You can't assume that Labanc will not be back for sure. Honestly I think the chances of him returning are much greater, like 50/50. Hawerchuck is also not ready for that big of a step up yet, but you never know he could prove himself early on in the season.

the dog

May 16, 2014
2014 pick 15rd Liam Morgan is leading preseason in pts ojhl with Trenton 5 games 2 g 8a 10pts

the dog

May 16, 2014
2014 draft pick 15rd Liam Morgan leads ojhl preseason in pts with Trenton 5 games 2g 8a 10pts

General Lee

Aug 14, 2015
My list shows me that Lucas Chiodo was the 15rd 2014 pick, never the less Liam Morgan is not on the Colts training camp roster.

ColtsLeafs123

Sep 1, 2015
Got some good looks, at some young prospects today at camp. Looking good for the future:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad