Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Doug really needs to call-up these guys, 150 assists in just 4 games. :sarcasm:

upload_2019-10-25_20-13-44.png

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Cuda make two lineup changes. Letunov in for still-recovering Wiederer.

And they're up 4-0 (7 SOG) after 20. Including SHG.

Much better game than yesterday's loss.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
The Barracuda forward scratches have basically been a revolving door with no rhyme or reason to them for most of the season, but it might be worth keeping an eye on that Suomela is sitting tonight for the second time already.

He's been centering the fourth line lately. It's seemed like they're trying to retool him as a bottom-6 center/penalty killer. Has 0 points so far. It's a small sample size, but this forward group isn't going to get any less crowded (barring injuries).

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Barracuda win. Looks like Bergmann is producing nicely. Yutaikin is -6 with no points. Ch-twins have a point each in 5 games...

Reactions: themelkman

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I thought Vela was doing alright.

He's been in the ECHL all year.

I liked Vela, but never got the impression that he was going to progress past being a guy who will work hard on an AHL bottom-6 line. Barracuda have had only six defensemen all season long thanks to the Sharks' injuries.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

The orange is back.

I'm happy, but I wish it didn't drop the SJ behind the logo. This looks really bare. Also not a fan of the new ccm collars (the chl uses this jersey stock as well) the loose and meshy setup looks like it's designed for people to put a hoodie through.

At least it looks like an embroidered twill logo instead of that plastic Fanatics crap the NHL replicas are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad