Barracuda News and Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
Chlemevski will probably be heading back to junior.

There's always the captain John McCarthy. :sarcasm:

Isn't it NHL or Juniors for both of the ChTwins? I don't keep up on all the rules, but I thought they both need another year in Juniors before before they can play in the AHL. I think that probably takes probably out of the equation for both of them. ;)

My kid is on the Colby McAuley hype train (don't ask...). Maybe I'll join him for the hell of it. :)

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Anyone subscribe to the new AHL package yet? Also. has anyone signed up for them in the past? I am ready to sign for the Cuda specific team package but was wondering if anyone has any experience with AHL packages in the past.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Anyone subscribe to the new AHL package yet? Also. has anyone signed up for them in the past? I am ready to sign for the Cuda specific team package but was wondering if anyone has any experience with AHL packages in the past.

Did full team last year. Decent quality. (A pain to have to switch to "away" audio at times, especially when feed froze -- but I'm thinking that may be more my ISP and equipment.)

This season, for $20 more than single team I can get the whole league. And everything is supposed to be HD quality.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Did full team last year. Decent quality. (A pain to have to switch to "away" audio at times, especially when feed froze -- but I'm thinking that may be more my ISP and equipment.)

This season, for $20 more than single team I can get the whole league. And everything is supposed to be HD quality.

Thanks.

Don't think I will have time to watch all of the Cuda games, let alone other teams. Just interested in catching some of them. Also, hoping that they show replays and better if they are condensed replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad