Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
At 19 years old:

Alex Barkov: 36 points in 71 games played

Elias Pettersson: 36 points in 32 games played

This season:

Alex Barkov: -9

Elias Pettersson: +9
Kucherov at 20: 18 points in 52 games. Honestly, what a bum. And as we all know developement is linear 100% of the time.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Anybody adding AINEC to their opinion on this has his head up his ass. You give me the choice, I'd go with EP. I might turn out to be wrong long term, but doubt it.

Reactions: MakoSlade

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Taking EP as a homer vote and because I actually believe he will be better in the future.

Can’t argue with anyone taking Barkov because he is the better player currently and is still young himself. There is a chance that Pettersson never surpasses him at all.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Barkov is a stud. Another player that is so underated on here.

If he played in one of the bigger market teams he would be getting much more recognition.
How is he underrated on here? He wins nearly every poll and has been called underrated for like 4 years lmao. He beats Matthews and Mackinnon in polls, etc.

I would say he is underrated to the general public, but on HF, he is actually overrated.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Is Barkov actually elite defensively? I keep hearing this but his team is bottom 5 in the league in GA and his plus minus is terrible. Does he have that reputation maybe because he’s big and he backchecks?

Reactions: psycat and Catbug

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Is Barkov actually elite defensively? I keep hearing this but his team is bottom 5 in the league in GA and his plus minus is terrible. Does he have that reputation maybe because he’s big and he backchecks?
-9 isn't terrible but he's been a positive plus-minus for 3 seasons prior to this one. Wasn't he a finalist last year for the Selke?

This poll regardless is a really random and stupid. Barkov is in his 6th season, Pettersson has a whopping 33 games. The only similarities between the two are that they play center, and that's about it. Two very different players, not to mention one's a freaking rookie:clap:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
All of them play on much better teams than Barkov and/or have better linemates.

Who are Crosby’s elite line mates? Not just this season but his whole career.

Tavares has good line mates now. Before this season who’s the best line mate he’s ever had? Maybe Matt Moulson? Half a season of Thomas Vanek? And let’s not pretend Barkov doesn’t have some really good wingers to play with in Florida.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Is Barkov actually elite defensively?
Yes.

Group-30-1024x576.png

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Who are Crosby’s elite line mates? Not just this season but his whole career.

Tavares has good line mates now. Before this season who’s the best line mate he’s ever had? Maybe Matt Moulson? Half a season of Thomas Vanek? And let’s not pretend Barkov doesn’t have some really good wingers to play with in Florida.
Guentzel.

Lee, Bailey...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille