Barclays Center Islanders vs Devils Game

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
If anyone has a problem finding a stream I believe WFAN will be broadcasting the game. Yes it's radio but still...better then no options haha.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If anyone has a problem finding a stream I believe WFAN will be broadcasting the game. Yes it's radio but still...better then no options haha.

The TV stream doesn't work, the WFAN audio link redirects me to the Mets game and while the Devils' audio link does link me to Matt and Sherry the Mets broadcast is being played in the background too...how annoying.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
at least it's not half empty for a stanley cup final game :dunno:

Yeah whatever, every frigging game in '12 was sold out to the hill but I wouldn't expect the haters to know that.

I'm not making fun of a preseason game but I am surprised there are a # of empty seats given how much tickets were going for on StubHub I figured it was probably sold out. Maybe they priced the expensive seats way too high.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol Stan Fischler doing some kind of Isles promo in the background (must have been on the video board).

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm in Caldwell (western Essex County) and watching the fishstick's stream..

Huge noise from the crowd when Josefson scored.. Not surprised that Brooklyn is already Rock East brah :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad