Barclays Center Islanders vs Devils Game

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Judging from ticketmaster, the $19 seats are gone. $25 seats are popping up though. Might take one of those if stubhub prices don't drop.

Just grabbed four tickets in 223 for $25/each. Never felt this much urgency to get tickets for a preseason game. Should be fun though, looking forward to scratching off another arena off the list.

NC107*

There is a lot advertisement for this game every where on the net. I wish I could go but I am leaving on 9/21 for Foxborough Mass for the Patriots game on Sunday 9/22 against TB.

Have fun everyone.

I am glad the the Islanders moved to Brooklyn may they have a great experience there.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Still some $20 and $25 obstructed seats left on TM. Just bought a pair of $20s; figure that's good enough to get in the building and check the place out for a hockey game.

Status Quo*

Still some $20 and $25 obstructed seats left on TM. Just bought a pair of $20s; figure that's good enough to get in the building and check the place out for a hockey game.

I couldn't find any $20 the past couple of days. Huh. Weird

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I couldn't find any $20 the past couple of days. Huh. Weird

Just checked again and the cheapest I pulled was $60. When I searched earlier I found sets of 2 and 4 seats of the $20s.

EDIT: you have to select 'limited view of ice seating' as the ticket type. Then TM will pull the cheap seats for you.

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
I'm pretty mad they won't show this game on TV. It's the first ever game at Barclays (Even if it's just a pre season game) can't they air it? I'm just pissed we don't get any televised preseason games other than that first one against the Rangers on Monday.

I think it may be streamed online.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
If they're not broadcasting it, there's a chance they won't stream it. They may not want to set the cameras up just to stream it, and I presume that even if they did, there would be no commentary.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If they're not broadcasting it, there's a chance they won't stream it. They may not want to set the cameras up just to stream it, and I presume that even if they did, there would be no commentary.

That's how a lot of preseason games seem to work. They're somehow streamed from the arenas jumbotron. No commentary either.

MJB Devils23*

So there are no seats at all on the left side. Interesting.

IslesVsDevilsSeats.jpg

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I'm pretty mad they won't show this game on TV. It's the first ever game at Barclays (Even if it's just a pre season game) can't they air it? I'm just pissed we don't get any televised preseason games other than that first one against the Rangers on Monday.

No more preseason on TV? Frick, I was just talking about how fun a preseason this is for Dev fans.

Edit: Aight I see that they may be streamed. So that's Ok. Obviously prefer TV though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No more preseason on TV? Frick, I was just talking about how fun a preseason this is for Dev fans.

Edit: Aight I see that they may be streamed. So that's Ok. Obviously prefer TV though.

Next week against the Flyers is supposed to be on NHL Network I think. I heard it was blacked out for locals though.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Is there any talk of changing the seating arrangement at the Barclays b4 the Islanders begin regular season play there?

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Flying out tomorrow morning! Was hoping to see Jagr and some of the kid D. Hopefully they'll dress Gelinas and/or Merrill.

Any tips on food beforehand and bars afterwards? I was thinking of finding a sports bar after the game and catching the end of the UFC event potentially.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Flying out tomorrow morning! Was hoping to see Jagr and some of the kid D. Hopefully they'll dress Gelinas and/or Merrill.

Any tips on food beforehand and bars afterwards? I was thinking of finding a sports bar after the game and catching the end of the UFC event potentially.

I know a large group of devils fans will be meeting at 4th Ave Pub beforehand. It's only a few blocks from the arena and the owner is a devils fan.

As far as the ufc is concerned, Buffalo Wild Wings across from the arena definitely shows the fights. You might want to check 200 fifth, plan b, or Mullaneys as well.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I know a large group of devils fans will be meeting at 4th Ave Pub beforehand. It's only a few blocks from the arena and the owner is a devils fan.

As far as the ufc is concerned, Buffalo Wild Wings across from the arena definitely shows the fights. You might want to check 200 fifth, plan b, or Mullaneys as well.

Thanks for the info!

Jossipov

Patty's Better
Oct 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
Holy Cow
I decided not to go since I have a ton of HW, but remember some tickets being pretty cheap last month.
Just went to look on StubHub a while ago and was seeing +$200 tickets for lower corners, and $60 for Upper corners.....for a pre season game.

Not sure if it's the novelty or what, but wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00