NHL Entry Draft: Barbadian's 2011 7 Round NHL Mock Draft (ATLANTA AVAILABLE)

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
I feel the Chicago-Atlanta trade is a little too unrealistic. Campbell turned down much more money from Atlanta to sign with Chicago and also has a nmc. Also to have Burmistrov going the other way when he was a top 10 pick last year I don't agree with. If two or more gms agree it will be vetoed.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
I feel the Chicago-Atlanta trade is a little too unrealistic. Campbell turned down much more money from Atlanta to sign with Chicago and also has a nmc. Also to have Burmistrov going the other way when he was a top 10 pick last year I don't agree with. If two or more gms agree it will be vetoed.

I didn't know about the nmc. But, I don't think this trade is destroying either teams. Burmistrov has a lot of potentiel for sure. But he's not an all-star (but he could become one imo). Brian Campbell is a very good defenseman. Yes, he is overpaid, but we should not forget that he brings something to the table that Atlanta lacks: a solid top-4 D-man. We're not talking about a salary dump, he is no Komisarek or Gomez. Adding to this the fact that I gave two second round pick (Pirri is a former one).

I might be winning the trade, but it's not putting Atlanta's future in danger either, wich case would be a good reason to cancel a trade but that's not in this situations

schronote

Sep 15, 2008

Ill have to second the veto. Sorry guys but Chicago stole that trade and is very unrealistic IMO.

LeafsKGM

Mar 20, 2011
I am going to veto the trade. However, it can still be re-worked.

Guess no more finalizing deals for me while Drunk :laugh: Thanks for the 2nd opportunity.

Also the bids for Burmistrov are coming in so in anyone is interested PM me an offer, I mostly want picks at this point.

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
TRADE

To OTT:
Jaden Schwartz
TJ Oshie
83rd Overall Pick

To STL:
Jason Spezza
66th overall pick

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
The New York Rangers are looking to move up to the top 7 in the draft. Willing to move the 15th overall with top prospect(s)

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Will explore possibly moving out of the 1st round with both picks if packages of picks are presented.

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Rumors have it Tyler Kennedy might be available. Pittsburgh are looking for NHL ready forward prospects, and love power forwards, supposedly they are very much interested in the Sabres Zach Kassian.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
:edmonton
Roster Update:

Taylor Hall – Shawn Horcoff – Jordan Eberle
Magnus Paajarvi – Sam Gagner – Linus Omark
Teemu Hartikainen – XXXXXXXXX – Gilbert Brule
Zach Stortini – Colin Fraser – Ryan Jones

Ryan Whitney – Zach Bogosian
Ladislav Smid – Jeff Petry
Kurtis Foster – Tom Gilbert
Theo Peckham

Devan Dubnyk
Nikolai Khabibulin

Bolded are available for a pick or prospect.

2011 Draft Picks:
1st 2011 (1st overall) -
1st 2011 (10th overall) -
2nd 2011 (31st overall) -
3rd 2011 (62nd overall) -
3rd 2011 (67th overall) -
3rd 2011 (74th overall) -
3rd 2011 (74th overall) -
4th 2011 (91st overall) -
4th 2011 (112th overall) -
4th 2011 (117th overall) -
5th 2011 (121st overall) -
6th 2011 (158th overall) -
7th 2011 (181st overall) -

Last edited:

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
The Edmonton Oilers have traded young forward Andrew Cogliano and the Los Angeles Kings 1st round pick (19th overall), to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for the Wilds 1st round pick (10th overall).

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
The Edmonton Oilers have traded young forward Andrew Cogliano and the Los Angeles Kings 1st round pick (19th overall), to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for the Wilds 1st round pick (10th overall).

Good trade for both teams. I'm realy happy with how trades are going so far, not much stupidity so far

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
I agree. Thats why I made the veto rule because I dont want any rediculous trades.

Yeah I think that was a great idea, I hate when people trade away their top players, and you end up with a draft where just a few teams have almost all the picks, because they traded Ovechkin, Crosby, etc. This is shaping up to be a great draft. I only hope we get gms for the last teams

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Btw, would be fun if you set up some poles after the draft, like awards almost, best draft, most improved team, etc.
Just a thought

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
large.png

Trade Block -

Samuel Pahlsson
Scottie Upshall
Ethan Moreau

Prospects -

1.Ryan Johansen, C
2.John Moore, D