NHL Entry Draft: Barbadian's 2011 7 Round NHL Mock Draft (ATLANTA AVAILABLE)

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
The New York Rangers have traded prospect Evgeny Grachev + WSH 2nd round pick to the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for Mikkel Boedker and Viktor Tikhonov

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Trade:

large.png
To Pittsburgh Penguins:

Guillaume Latendresse
Cal Clutterbuck

large.png
To Minnesota Wild:

Nikita Filatov
Matt Niskanen
Dustin Jeffrey
6th round (177th overall) pick

"Wild is very happy to receive great offensive talent with huge upside in Filatov, and I believe that change of scenery is just what he needs. We also get Niskanen, good and rather cheap offensive D-man, who isn't a threat in defensive end, as many defenders with his talents are. In top of that, we get gritty winger prospect in Jeffrey and a 6th round pick, which could be useful.

Of course it's a big loss to give away such a fan favourite as Clutterbuck is, but I believe that we get more in return. Also Latendresse played well last season when healthy, but he's still a bit unproven, and there are some concerns about his health.

This trade might be a bit risky, but this organisation needs changes to move forward."

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Pittsburgh confirms. We felt we needed to add more grit to our lineup, and Clutterbuck is the perfect fit, we allso get a power forward in Latendresse witch we feel will fit well in our top six.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
The New York Rangers have traded prospect Evgeny Grachev + WSH 2nd round pick to the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for Mikkel Boedker and Viktor Tikhonov

Trade:

large.png
To Pittsburgh Penguins:

Guillaume Latendresse
Cal Clutterbuck

large.png
To Minnesota Wild:

Nikita Filatov
Matt Niskanen
Dustin Jeffrey
6th round (177th overall) pick

"Wild is very happy to receive great offensive talent with huge upside in Filatov, and I believe that change of scenery is just what he needs. We also get Niskanen, good and rather cheap offensive D-man, who isn't a threat in defensive end, as many defenders with his talents are. In top of that, we get gritty winger prospect in Jeffrey and a 6th round pick, which could be useful.

Of course it's a big loss to give away such a fan favourite as Clutterbuck is, but I believe that we get more in return. Also Latendresse played well last season when healthy, but he's still a bit unproven, and there are some concerns about his health.

This trade might be a bit risky, but this organisation needs changes to move forward."

Good trades

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Hawks are looking for one top-6 forward and maybe a good 3rd liner. I would also like to add some draft picks from any round.

Michael Frolik, Viktor Stahlberg, Brian Campbell, Tomas Kopecky, Troy Brouwer and Nick Boyton can be include in a deal as well as some prospects: Ivan Vishnevsky, Stephen Johns, Alexander Salak, Shawn Lalonde and maybe Jeremy Morin, Kevin Hayes and Dylan Olsen.

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
Blues are listening to offers for TJ Oshie, got a few already. Send any proposals my way.(Seeking NHL players packaged with prospects/picks)

Last edited:

Leafed

Jan 28, 2009
Anaheim Ducks trade Peter Holland + Pat Maroon + the 82nd overall pick in the 2011 draft to the Buffalo Sabres for the 16th and 76th overall picks in the 2011 draft.

Leafed

Jan 28, 2009
Ducks draft picks in 2011:

16th Overall
22nd Overall
53rd Overall
65th Overall
76th Overall
142nd Overall
172nd Overall

Lower picks are available, especially if teams are considering trading down

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
To Pittsburgh: John Scott

To Chicago: Maksim Mayorov

Happy to add a young player with potentiel that already saw NHL action. Scott is not the type of player I want my team, even if I enjoy watching his fights :laugh:

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Thomas Vanek(7.1)--Derek Roy(4.0)--Drew Stafford(RFA)
Tyler Ennis(0.9)--Brad Boyes(4.0)--Jason Pominville(5.3)
Jochen Hecht(3.5)--Tim Connolly(UFA)--Nate Gerbe(RFA)
Patrick Kaleta(0.9)--Paul Gaustad(2.3)--Mike Grier(UFA)
x-Cody McCormick(UFA)

Tyler Myers(1.3)--Jordan Leopold(3.0)
Andrej Sekera(RFA)--Steve Montador(UFA)
Shaone Morrison(2.1)--Mike Weber(RFA)
x-Chris Butler(RFA), Marc-Andre Gregnani(RFA)

Ryan Miller(6.3)
Patrick Lalime(UFA)
Jhonas Enroth(RFA)

Top Prospects:
Marcus Foligno--LW--7.0C
Phillippe Gogulla--LW--7.0C
Patrick Maroon--LW--7.0
Peter Holland--C--7.5C
Luke Adam--C--7.5C
Paul Byron--C--6.5B
Steven Shipley--C--7.0D
Zack Kassian--RW--7.5B
Corey Tropp--RW--7.0C
Justin Jokinen--RW--7.0D
Mark Pysyk--D--7.5B
Drew Schiestel--D--7.0B
TJ Brennan--D--7.5C
Brayden McNabb--D--7.0C
Jerome Gauthier-Leduc--D--7.0D

Draft Picks:
2011:

Looking to trade Enroth, Grier, Hecht and Pominville.

Last edited:

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Islanders

Untouchables:
Tavares
Okposo
Grabner
El Nino
Hamonic

Trading block:
Trent Hunter
Blake Comeau
Josh Bailey
PA Parenteau
Evgeni Nabokov (Get him off the Isles, please?)
One of my young tall Euro goaltenders (Koskinen/Nilsson)

I'd also entertaining moving down from five if a team drafting 6-12 wants one of the big 5 (RNH, Larsson, Landy, Couty, Huby).

Looking for a top winger to play on Tavares' line, possibly a top-4 defenseman, or picks. If I'm putting together a package for either, they better have years remaining on their deals, seeing as how the Kirk Mullers, Ryan Smyths and Evgeni Nabokovs are prone to not wanting to play. Not really looking for prospects, Islanders cabinet is pretty full already.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
To Thrashers: Brian Campbell, 34th an 78th overall, Brandon Pirri
To BlackHawks: Alexander Burmistrov, 64th overall

Very happy to get Campbell's salary off the books even if he is a pretty good defenseman. I'll have a lot more room to deal with. Also, I add a very young promising center in Burmistrov even if I have to give one of the 2nds I have.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->