Ballon D'or 2021: Who wins it?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So Ronaldo over Mbappe and Salah.
Sure.
Yeah, Mbappe has consistency issues and Salah of last year isn't this years version. Remember that LFC had a very bad season last year and nobody should've made the starting XI for 2021 from them except Fabinho.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe consistency issues? Lol, he's probably the most dominant player of 2021. And his play at Camp Nou or at Allianz Arena were telling.
Salah has been red hot since august which is half the year.

Both Salah and Mbappe are the best players of the second half of 2021.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lewandowski is the best player of the second half of 2021 in my book. He's automatic. Haaland has not played much, but when he did he was also dominant. Then Mbappe and Salah for me.

But yeah, Mbappe is nothing but consistent, he's driving PSG's offensive play.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
FIFA FIFPRO Men’s World 11:
  • Goalkeeper: Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan/Paris Saint-Germain)
  • Defenders: David Alaba (FC Bayern München/Real Madrid CF), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus FC) and Rúben Dias (Manchester City FC)
  • Midfielders: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City FC), Jorginho (Chelsea FC) and N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea FC)
  • Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus FC/Manchester United FC), Erling Haaland (BV Borussia 09 Dortmund), Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) and Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona/Paris Saint-Germain)
Alexia Putellas and Robert Lewandowski crowned The Best

Obviously no top manager would field such an attacking line-up in a real match, so it's a fantasy XI.

My man Benz never gets the respect he deserves :facepalm:

Reactions: cgf and Power Man

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Didn't care to create a new thread for this year. The 30 nominees are out.

Apparently Luis Diaz is among them???

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No Rodri, no Muller...
Rodri should be in over (for example) Fabinho. Muller could be in for many others

Big omissions tbh

Rodri is low-key person, and he doesn't have soial media accounts, might be why
I don’t think this is it but Rodri was definitely the best DM in the prem last year.

Doesn’t really matter though. Benzema is rightfully running away with it this year .

Reactions: Power Man

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Messi, Mbappe and Benzema are the three finalists for tonight's selection of FIFA men's best player of the year.

I think Messi will win this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad