Ballon D'or 2021: Who wins it?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Honestly thought would be funny. Maybe werner so @cgf can finally be right about something. Poor guy he’s always off it with zadorov, gotze, volland, draxler all crap.

it should be Lewa for being robbed last year.
Volland & Gotze? Weird picks when Eggestein, Dahoud, & Tah were right there.

Draxler & Zads have both followed the Ascacibar school of development, so you've certainly got me there. And getting your shots in about Timo while you still can, makes sense...don't wanna wait too long & have him pulling a Havertz on you ;-)...but you're reaching on the other two.

Volland has turned out to be every bit as good a forward as I said he'd be when he left Hoffenheim...and though Gotze's body fell apart on him early, that didn't stop him from showing Messi what a clutch dwarf looks like in the biggest match of either of their lives :naughty:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Draxler & Zads have both followed the Ascacibar school of development, so you've certainly got me there. And getting your shots in about Timo while you still can, makes sense...don't wanna wait too long & have him pulling a Havertz on you ;-)...but you're reaching on the other two.

Volland has turned out to be every bit as good a forward as I said he'd be when he left Hoffenheim...and though Gotze's body fell apart on him early, that didn't stop him from showing Messi what a clutch dwarf looks like in the biggest match of either of their lives :naughty:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

why did you have to go so hard?

tenor.gif

speechless-steve-harvey-really-gif-14173355

Reactions: cgf

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

Every part of this post was f***ing violent, oh my god

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Jorginho? You’re kidding lol

Top scorer for a club that won the CL and key player for a country that won the Euro (if Italy wins). Imo it has to a good player who won both CL and Euro.

Unless you of course always selected the best player in the world. But they haven't done that, otherwise Messi would have won 10+ Ballon d'Ors already.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Top scorer for a club that won the CL and key player for a country that won the Euro (if Italy wins). Imo it has to a good player who won both CL and Euro.

Unless you of course always selected the best player in the world. But they haven't done that, otherwise Messi would have won 10+ Ballon d'Ors already.
Jorginho was the top scorer? You can pick a chelsea player but there’s no way it’s him. None. Guy isn’t even an out an out starter for chelski I believe. At the same time if Messi does nab the copa it has to be him. Mind you I’ll give up all of his for one copa.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad