Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Petrov was not actually drafted out of the CHL. He had never played in NA before being drafted. But he was drafted in the CHL prior to being drafted by the Oilers and that makes him ineligible for the AHL next year I believe.
Even if he was AHL eligible or would make no sense rushing him next season. North Bay is poised to be a powerhouse and he has an opportunity to be one of the more potent offensive players in that league next season.

Savoie, Lavoie, Bourgault, Holloway, Tullio all as potential scoring threats will be plenty for the Condors to work with.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
768F924F-9843-468B-B837-3BFDA7E94F76.jpeg

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Not sure if he is associate or assistant coach as I thought I heard both, but regardless Keith McCambridge hired on by Condors will work with the d-men.

Was quite the interview with Gregor yesterday. Too bad Struds wasn't on as they were teammates in Kamloops and shots were fired by both Keith and Jason at Struds, lol.

Interesting background on the guy. Started his coaching as a player coach in the ECHL, which in itself was pretty funny to listen about. Moved up to the AHL for about 10 years and then recently was associate coach of the Vancouver Giants. Was a bit interesting listening to him talk about how he's going to reach out to the d-men, but has to be careful as there are guys that don't want to hear from the AHL coach as they plan to be in the NHL.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Does anyone know if Samorukov or Niemelainen played much with Broberg last season in Bako? I doubt that Holland would go with a rookie 3rd pairing, but it would save us a ton of cap this season if he did.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Maybe a new Bakersfield topic?

The first of two preseason games is tomorrow.

Double-header against SJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad