GDT: Back to Criticality | Jackets vs Bruins | 7 PM | 3/12/19

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The key all along to our offensive woes discovered tonight. Nash needs to be in the lie-up playing top line minutes (played 3rd most among forwards). I suppose this will be Torts new toy.

More serious note.....
Boone - kudos first hat trick and came while playing with Nash and Foligno, not exactly star offensive players. Andy just keeps on rolling.
Good to see Duchene and Dzingel click offensively.
Four men on ice - an absolute low point of the game.
Bob - ok, you got a a clunker out of your system need Vezina Bob.
Zach - you got your O back tonight.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
what the heck?

@treed1919: Oh, and Rick Nash just walked into the office with #CBJ management team. Yep, just another night at the puck orchard

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
what the heck?

@treed1919: Oh, and Rick Nash just walked into the office with #CBJ management team. Yep, just another night at the puck orchard
Not eligible to anything, so.. another coach i guess.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
The key all along to our offensive woes discovered tonight. Nash needs to be in the lie-up playing top line minutes (played 3rd most among forwards). I suppose this will be Torts new toy.

More serious note.....
Boone - kudos first hat trick and came while playing with Nash and Foligno, not exactly star offensive players. Andy just keeps on rolling.
Good to see Duchene and Dzingel click offensively.
Four men on ice - an absolute low point of the game.
Bob - ok, you got a a clunker out of your system need Vezina Bob.
Zach - you got your O back tonight.
So you noticed that too?

I think my biggest takeaway is that Torts was able to effectively roll all 4 lines. Everybody was holding their own so he doesn't have to try and rely on one line for everything.

Screenshot_20190312-215523_NHL.jpg

Reactions: majormajor

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
A bad hockey team resorting back to it's normal self after 35 minutes of "solid play". This team has too many holes and it starts with Zach Werenski.
yeah +3 In 23min 2a1g god awful. He played one of his best games of the year tonight. Broke up some plays with his stick as well.

Dzingel with 1 goal 2 assists yet least ice time except Wennberg. Even Dubi with more. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dubi has the ice time because FOs. People keep laughing at him playing so much but he is 1st in the league for faceoffs since Feb winning 60% thats huge and its defensive end where he thrives. Dzingles ice time wasnt anything Torts was trying to prove or was having an issue with they were just going with what was working other guys were playing huge too.

Ryder + Halak + 2nd was especially unbeatable
You are the light in the darkness that is the CBJ section my friend never change.

What was it like having a girlfriend?

Asking for a friend.
not as good as the first but It still killed for me

Bruins will crush them in Boston
annnnnnnnd this is seriously what the fan base has become since the TDL. There is no enjoyment even in 7g games we dominated in for all but 5min. We have multiple players score that had been in droughts, Bread fought a much bigger stronger D man and not a skill player type of fight where its spinning then hug and tackle but a legit rockem sockem ends because they were tired fight, and ends with Jenners 1st hatty and 1st reaction is the team we just handled on all but 5 minutes is going to hand us our ass.

J2F I read this board for your posts alone these days brother you are killing the game man.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
yeah +3 In 23min 2a1g god awful. He played one of his best games of the year tonight. Broke up some plays with his stick as well.

Dubi has the ice time because FOs. People keep laughing at him playing so much but he is 1st in the league for faceoffs since Feb winning 60% thats huge and its defensive end where he thrives. Dzingles ice time wasnt anything Torts was trying to prove or was having an issue with they were just going with what was working other guys were playing huge too.

You are the light in the darkness that is the CBJ section my friend never change.

not as good as the first but It still killed for me

annnnnnnnd this is seriously what the fan base has become since the TDL. There is no enjoyment even in 7g games we dominated in for all but 5min. We have multiple players score that had been in droughts, Bread fought a much bigger stronger D man and not a skill player type of fight where its spinning then hug and tackle but a legit rockem sockem ends because they were tired fight, and ends with Jenners 1st hatty and 1st reaction is the team we just handled on all but 5 minutes is going to hand us our ass.

J2F I read this board for your posts alone these days brother you are killing the game man.

It was a win that they needed. I have been with this team for a long time. My wounds go WAY deeper than this years TDL.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I say it was very solid back to back games by the Jackets. We deserved much better against the Isles, should have had at least a point there.

Great to see the team scoring without the first line contribution.

Reactions: majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Nash and Foligno with 18 and 19 minutes , Dzingel and Duchene 12, and 13 minutes
Wtf

Jackets were leading all game and those are shutdown players.

At evens tonight, Dzingel was on for 3 goals for and 2 goals against. That's a lot of action for one game. When you're trying to hold down a lead, better to go with a zero for zero against kind of guy.

I'll be right there with you if Duchy and Zinger don't get a lot more ice time when we need a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad