GDT: Back to Criticality | Jackets vs Bruins | 7 PM | 3/12/19

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Agree on criticality. Bruins been playing well even without Pasternak.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Avoided the GDT's for a bit as I feel and sense the doom coming.

I have a feeling Marchand-Bergeron-Heinen will score at least 3 goals tonite.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Avoided the GDT's for a bit as I feel and sense the doom coming.

mf-doom-albums-ranked-updated-art.jpg

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I was at last night's game, I am 0-2-1 this year :( Hopefully my not being in the building will improve our prospects.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I like everything about CBJ, even the goal song, but if they lose this one then I will rage quit on this season.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
One thing to note about the Bruins is how well they play from behind in the 3rd period......not that any Jacket lead is ever safe, but that could be especially true tonight. You know, assuming the Jackets can actually score a goal.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Even though the Bruins have been killing it lately... they're missing a lot of players for this bout and they're very comfy in the standings. If we can't win this one then we wouldn't do anything worthwhile in the playoffs anyways.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Even though the Bruins have been killing it lately... they're missing a lot of players for this bout and they're very comfy in the standings. If we can't win this one then we wouldn't do anything worthwhile in the playoffs anyways.

They're locked into their first-round matchup with the Leafs, they ought to be loafing more than any team, but they've been killing every team, Toronto and Tampa included. It's just a really good team.

I don't ever say "if we can't win this one.." because every team can beat every team.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere

For what it's worth, 3 of their top 4 wingers are out hurt tonight. Pasta, DeBrusk, Johansson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad