B. Schenn

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I love that Schenn and Voracek are developing chemistry. It's risky to have 2 young players' development kinda depend on one another, but if they can become a great combination for the future it could be a tremendous 2nd line. There was the idea of sticking either of them on Giroux's wing for the future, but they work so well together that you'd be hard pressed to split them up.

They already have split them up. Last game Jake was with Voracek and Schenn was w/ Simmer and Briere. They're still together on the top pp unit though. I imagine these lines will stay the same going into next game as a result of the team actually showing up and getting a 7-0 win

please no Mez. he's been a nightmare so far. this summer, sign Perry, then package Voracek (who's value may never be higher than it is right now) + Meszaros for a top Dman

Mez played good in his like 4 games or whatever. When healthy he moves the puck better then anyone else back there not named Kimmo and the Flyers need that. I understand the health concerns but I don't agree with him being horrible at all. He ha a rough season last year but in general in his time with the flyers I'd say he's been good.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
The cheapest move would be to tap Nashville's cell phones. Find which defensemen they like and try to draft them.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I have really enjoyed watching him this year. He is breaking out a little faster than I thought he would. Giroux/Schenn/Couts down the middle for the foreseeable future feels really good. Now just to fix that back end....

Imagine what production we will get from him when he gets more than an average 15:21 minutes of ice time per game.

CanadianFlyersFan18

Aug 24, 2009
If Brayden keep this up it makes the Mike Richard's trade a little bitter sweet. Wayne, Grossman and Schenn have picked it up as of late and its really paying off. B.Schenn has been an animal down low along with Simmonds !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad