Player Discussion: Axel Jonsson Fjällby

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
We’ve seen AJF in the press box so it was clear that the team had Kuhlman ahead of him for a while now. It would be nice (probably unlikely) if he cleared waivers to leave us that depth option for the 4th line. If the team makes the moves we hope they will then all of the players in consideration for being waived will be in the press box. But it’s nice to have options and @Inanna needs a player to drool… I mean cheer for. 😉

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
There are better (better meaning worse) players than AJF to put on waivers. Kind of confused by this when Kuhlman comes out ahead here. :huh:
Agree. Fjallboy's game provides spark. I am by all measures a mere fan without ready founts of knowledge, but your take = my impression of it too. He's got speed, can take a hit, and can create chaos. If he found his hands, he'd be berserker worthy...

giphy.gif

Reactions: JetsFan815

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Crap. This sucks.
I really think AJF and his speed added a certain something special to the bottom half of our forward group.
Was hoping it wouldn’t be him.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Except that pair of forwards us scheif and wheeler
Not together very often.
Wheeler was getting some shifts when he was on PP2 to help with his ice time. I’ve only seen Scheif out when we’ve had extended periods of pk’s and he’s been on the bench too long. Usually when a PK guy is in the box, also more so when we are behind in the game.

I’m sure the PK time would show that Scheif has had very little. Wheeler has had a lot more, but not consistently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad