GDT: R1:G4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 27th | 2:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I need less animations when the puck is in play. Displaying the time left on the power play in the middle of the zone, fine, animating it? Unnecessary.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Physical hockey drives the Canes nuts. They despise it. Keep hitting them and they’ll start retaliating even more.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
VIDEO:] Cat Sales and Revenue Up 17% for 2022 | Construction Equipment

God damn it, I noticed it and now I'll never unsee it. :laugh:

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Engvall getting f***ed on these icing calls.
I couldn't believe Engvall got shafted for the second time in period 2. Good for the Isles to mitigate a potential disaster. As for the 2nd period, good to see the Isles awarded where they outplayed the Canes. Hopefully the Isles grab the first lead in the power play to start the 3rd.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I miss Billy Smith and the old days. Anyone else notice how much the CAR players are getting in Varly's space - like even when the play doesn't warrant it? An Isles D had the puck behind the net and a CAR player was waiting for him to skate out, and he had his skates in the blue paint and was right in Varly's face. If that was Smith, that guy would've been pitchforked in the groin toot sweet. Ahhh, memories....

Reactions: SI90 and MarsTBOW

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
I miss Billy Smith and the old days. Anyone else notice how much the CAR players are getting in Varly's space - like even when the play doesn't warrant it? An Isles D had the puck behind the net and a CAR player was waiting for him to skate out, and he had his skates in the blue paint and was right in Varly's face. If that was Smith, that guy would've been pitchforked in the groin toot sweet. Ahhh, memories....

Billy would give them bruises on the ankles and legs that lasted all summer long for even thinking of crowding his crease!

Reactions: doublechili

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad