Player Discussion: Axel Jonsson Fjällby

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Watch him get claimed by Colorado or Dallas and go on a nice run with them this spring. Even worse yet would be the Oilers *BARF* :mad:

He’s not the most talented, but he’s an honest hard working player that forechecks hard. Hate to lose him!

Not really a fan of Toninato.

Reactions: kellhunter

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Alas, I think he gets claimed. His salary is so low he can fit most lineups and he's good enough for a full-time 4th line role on most teams.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It is all very subjective. Being a player drafted by the organization and being waived adds at least a 100 he was never given an opportunity posts.

And sometimes that is true. Or rather they were never given the right opportunity. Sometimes for good reason I'm sure. There are always the things we never see. I wonder if coachability enters into it sometimes.

But when we haven't seen the guy get that right opportunity we are always going to question it. And for every 100 'he was never given an opportunity' posts there will be 200 'quit whining' or 'trust management' or 'he's just no good' posts. It takes a minimum of 2 to argue.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
What's wrong with you, Minnesota? You already stuck the knife in Chevy and here was your opportunity to give it a twist.

jack-bauer-damn-it.gif

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad