Post-Game Talk: Awooos beat Meows 5-2. Win, lose, win, lose continues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Would ya look at that, Driedger actually faces chances similar to Bob and allows 4 goals
His
Performance tonight was better than 90 percent of bobs start. Also lol at having to compare bob to a career ahler. More proof how bad bobs been

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
His
Performance tonight was better than 90 percent of bobs start. Also lol at having to compare bob to a career ahler. More proof how bad bobs been
He barely faces quality shots. You don’t understand hockey so makes sense. You think the islanders goalies make their team lmaooooo.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Least the Flyers lost (in ot). Probably not gonna beat the Leafs so Bob needs a bounceback vs the Canucks. After Toronto the schedule gives Forida some soft teams.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Must be nice to watch their GM go put an acquire a player to put them over the top. Meanwhile we have a fat moron who likes drafting and dumpster diving.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Crossbar

Apr 29, 2003
48" above the ice
Driedger.jpg
And actually we couldn't beat their AHL goalie either.

Reactions: pantherbot

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Beat by an AHL goalie.

Beat by an very good playing Team and pretty calm in the own Zone.

2 things from my Side, other from the usual Things i already read them in post upwards.
I think their was not a single Puck drop who was clean, every Puckdrop was repeated, to early in or something else. That was really strange tonight, famous Linesman Show.
The other Thing, again but not usual. The Panthers pretty often overskated the Puck or lost side when it was right under themself. Overskating means for me mostly, they are withj their head already on the next play, but didn´t finsih the first play cleanly to make the next Step and loose the Puck. And that happens tonight again pretty often.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePatientPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad