GDT: Avs vs Wild | 8 PM MT | February 28th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

He's a very, very creative player with the puck. I confess I had a few beers last night, and watched his physical play in the 3rd period and had to shake my head and do a double take. :)

I will say this though - if he keeps doing that spinorama thing skating at high speed through neutral ice, someone is going to time/position is correctly and lay him out badly. Turning your back to the play while you're skating into the play is dangerous. The move is nice, but I hope he doesn't overdo it, else he's going to be scouted. And then hit.

Tyson will hit back.

:yo:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Lol, they're speculating that it's because Roy lost to them in the 2003 playoffs and still holds a grudge against them. Well, I guess if that's their proudest moment as a hockey club it would make sense to think that.

That season literally was their crowning achievement as a franchise. They've only made it past the first round twice.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 10m10 minutes ago
Hearing very likely #avs coach Patrick Roy, captain Gabriel Landeskog and forward Cody McLeod will all be fined for actions in #mnwild game

What a joke. Did Backes and Hitch get fined when Backes did the same thing to our center at the end of the game?

We can't play Elliott just because he would be good for the power play. His 5on5 play is just too much of a weakness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad