K89niBr.jpg

J9u8xXJ.jpg
YBQ3OaN.jpg

EvyzAzJ.jpg
9Q5Puhd.jpg

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Didn't realize Minnesota was having just as much trouble scoring goals as we do.

Just score a goal, please. 1 goal is all I ask against Minnesota. God I hate this Wild team so much. Probably more than any team in the league after the last year and a half. Plus I've never liked Parise or Koivu. Suter, Niederreiter, Spurgeon and Granlund have all joined those two on my hate list since last season. Just can't stand this team.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
praying we figure out how to score against these punks. I'm getting hammered with my buddy from minnesota tonight. I really don't wanna have to buy all our drinks
Sko Avs

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
you still have to give dubnyk credit. guys been playing lights out since joining the wild

the wild were one of the worst teams in the west before they signed him and now they're in a wild card spot and he's had how many shutouts?

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
We always get stoned by Duby and he's been dynamite with the Wild this year.

That said, at least we're not in Minny, so lets score some goals!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
you still have to give dubnyk credit. guys been playing lights out since joining the wild

the wild were one of the worst teams in the west before they signed him and now they're in a wild card spot and he's had how many shutouts?

I'd say that's more indicative of how the Wild have been playing than how good Dubnyk is. I'll give him credit, he's stabilized that team and has made saves when they need him to, but this team has been playing lights out over the last month and a half. Just went into Nashville and beat them.

I still maintain that Dubnyk is going to revert back to his old self and start letting in 1 bad goal per game, just like he used to in Edmonton. He's on an extended hot streak right now.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I'd say that's more indicative of how the Wild have been playing than how good Dubnyk is. I'll give him credit, he's stabilized that team and has made saves when they need him to, but this team has been playing lights out over the last month and a half. Just went into Nashville and beat them.

I still maintain that Dubnyk is going to revert back to his old self and start letting in 1 bad goal per game, just like he used to in Edmonton. He's on an extended hot streak right now.

you may be right. What I've noticed is that every time the wild make a goalie change (which is like 3 times a year) that the team rallies around him and plays way harder and win games, but eventually they fade back to their sloppy play in due time. waiting for that shift but it still hasn't happened.

Also if theres any glimmer of hope for the playoffs ( whether they deserve to be there or not) they have to win tonight. I think we can pass the wild. A lot of people say they can't pass the kings but in reality they don't have to. they could pass the sharks and get in

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
you may be right. What I've noticed is that every time the wild make a goalie change (which is like 3 times a year) that the team rallies around him and plays way harder and win games, but eventually they fade back to their sloppy play in due time. waiting for that shift but it still hasn't happened.

It's going to happen. I guarantee it. Devan Dubnyk is a below-average to average starting goaltender in the NHL, he's just on an insane hot streak. If Minnesota makes the playoffs, I don't doubt for one second he's going to falter and start letting in weak goals like he always has.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
since we're not going to score tonight I'm going to count how many times Niederreiter slashes somebody and it goes uncalled

over/under is 12

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham

It's going to happen. I guarantee it. Devan Dubnyk is a below-average to average starting goaltender in the NHL, he's just on an insane hot streak. If Minnesota makes the playoffs, I don't doubt for one second he's going to falter and start letting in weak goals like he always has.

I think he'll keep the hot streak up until they resign him for an insane amount in the offseason, then he will biff once the next season is underway. :sarcasm:

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica

it all starts tonight :naughty:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Dubnyk isn't a very good goalie. He just goes down on his knees and hope the puck hit him in all situations. I guess a strong defensive system might help him since they can take away shots that require him to actually move.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
They have improved the goal differential by 2 between each game, so if the pattern hold, we win by one. But as I dont not see either goalie giving up more than one, that means a 1-0 shutout for Varly. :)

Talbot gets the goal, just to annoy all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad