GDT: Avs vs. Jackets - 3/22/2024 @ 7 pm MT

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Mitts and Drouin really round out the top 6 nicely. I like the Lehkonen-Mack-Rants line too. I'm not sure it works against every opponent but I could see that working well from time to time. Mitts might hit a PPG on this team.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Get a RyJo jersey
You know someone out there did before the season, watched him play and was all
1711170926022.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
“That’s a real good hockey team,” Blue Jackets coach Pascal Vincent said. “They’re fast. Really fast. They’re quick. And they’re heavy. Their defense can really skate, so you’re not allowed to make mistakes. They were way faster than us tonight.

“You can tell why that team is contending and hoping for a long run in the playoffs. That’s a really good hockey team.”

Then Vincent exhaled said all of that again with an economy of words: “That’s the best team we’ve seen (this season).”
“When you turn pucks over, they’re going to come with speed,” Werenski said.

“You can slow them down by putting pucks behind them and making them come a full 200 feet. When you don’t do that, it plays right into the game they want to play.

“For the most part, we kinda did that. They’re a good hockey team. They make it hard on you. But I don’t think we did ourselves any favors.”
“That’s a top team in the league, if not the best one right now,” Severson said.

“They just have such a good mix of players, from the goaltending to the first line, fourth line, the defense … they know how to play.

“Their speed was a killer, for sure. But just their all-around game. They were buzzing. That’s a team that just gets it. That’s a team we should aspire to be one day.”

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Mikko must have reaaaaally hated RyJo because his game has flipped a switch since the TDL
Not surprised. Mikko has type of personality who would get frustrated with locker room destructions which will affect his game, unlike MacK who would continue to produce and be the same player even if there was an armageddon, world was coming to an end and Ball Arena was collapsing

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not surprised. Mikko has type of personality who would get frustrated with locker room destructions which will affect his game, unlike MacK who would continue to produce and be the same player even if there was an armageddon, world was coming to an end and Ball Arena was collapsing
Which is ironic, considering how 90% of HFAvs accuses Mikko of being lazy.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Get a RyJo jersey
Dude...it might actually be worth it to buy his game worn jersey at the next charity auction. Won't nobody be bidding on it so you'll basically get it for like $250. You then send it to a shop and get either Simon or Vrbata put on the nameplate and you wear that mother proudly.

I mean you basically would have to change the nameplate, unless you happen to be named Johansen as well. I wouldn't go with Iginla or Nemeth but to be honest Kobesew, Megna, Porter and Haydar all would be a step up.

Hell, the training staff didn't even have to wash it, the dude never came close to breaking a sweat.

Heyduke

Oct 31, 2019
Dude...it might actually be worth it to buy his game worn jersey at the next charity auction. Won't nobody be bidding on it so you'll basically get it for like $250. You then send it to a shop and get either Simon or Vrbata put on the nameplate and you wear that mother proudly.
That thing should immediately be burned in the fires of Mount Doom.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
At times it just looks like he’s lazy, then he just casually puts up a 4 point game. That’s just Mikko
It's crazy how effortlessly h

Uuh :o

Nice compliments

Easily.
Let's just hope Mitts signs a long contract before.
This is a must. We need to push for the max term and keep it cheap. Otherwise he will demand way more.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00