GDT: Avs vs. Jackets - 3/22/2024 @ 7 pm MT

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The Blue Jackets were definitely outclassed tonight but I came away really impressed with Marchenko. Apart from him and a couple odd shifts from Werenski and Hockey, I didn’t notice any of their players not named Elvis.

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
Whale of a game from the team. Can't think of anyone that had a bad game. Sabres f***ed up getting rid of MittelJost. Tage Thomson and Dylan Cozens are not even close.
He is so good, it's early yet but he just seems like a really smart player and I was not anticipating him being so good defensively which is exactly what the doc ordered.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
spooked.gif

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah that's weird I just tried as well and couldn't. Maybe they're sold out?
It’s possible. I don’t know if I’ve made a successful purchase since Fanatics took over most of the sales. I bought a Mikko jersey a few years back but I can’t recall if they were in charge at that point. My attempts at getting any of the Reverse Retros or a WBC jersey were total failures and talking to their very unhelpful customer service people did not help matters.

Reactions: sethro109

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Nuke-Mitts-Marchenko would be a hell of a line
Oh Lordy they’d never lose the puck.

Ironically I thought this was the odd bad game from Nuke. Just really careless with the puck for a good chunk of the contest until he scored his goal. But that’s fine, if there was ever a night to take off, it was this one.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
@GeoRox89 I thought about cool hockey, but hockey authentic looks good too
If you get an Alt, Cool Hockey will do a good job. If you get a home/away, they’ll do the same thing NHL shop and Altitude do with the stacked kits and the wrong twill. If you can find one of the $50/$75 coupon codes for Cool Hockey then it’s probably still worth it despite not matching the on ice spec

Reactions: BobRossColton

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
The Jonathan Drouin comeback story has been pretty cool to watch. Almost a point per game after the horrid opening ten game stretch.

Feels like they have something special cooking this year… and I don’t say that because they have a good record. A lot of teams have good records. I say it because the post trade deadline Avs don’t resemble the team I saw prior to the trade deadline. There’s been a shift.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
The Jonathan Drouin comeback story has been pretty cool to watch. Almost a point per game after the horrid opening ten game stretch.

Feels like they have something special cooking this year… and I don’t say that because they have a good record. A lot of teams have good records. I say it because the post trade deadline Avs don’t resemble the team I saw prior to the trade deadline. There’s been a shift.
Yup. This team is primed for a cup run this year. If Georgie can give us like, .905 goaltending in the playoffs theres no on in the West that we shouldn't handle imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad