- Puddle of Mudd
- Hoobastank
- Creed
- Fuel
- Candlebox
or
- Staind?
I'm going with Candlebox.

I actually owned their debut album and saw them in concert last summer. The "headlined" an outdoor festival at a brewery down in the Mat-Su valley. Damn near 24hours of sun and surprisingly great music (and beer) all day and night.

Reactions: MildAvaholic

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I saw Sigur Ros at Red Rocks and Explosions In The Sky at the Marquis. No Album Leaf?
I’m having SxSW flashbacks reading some of these names. As flashbacks go; these are pretty sweet.

Best post-grunge band, now that's a poll!
There was a fairly decent neo-grunge wave a few years back, kind of fun to hear that get recycled.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I literally have never heard of a single one of these bands. And I don't feel FOMO even a little bit.
Well, someone posted their top 666 metal albums of 2022 recently and I had heard of like 3 of them. And I like metal! There’s just a crazy crazy amount of metal bands.

And names are weird now because people have been taking all the names since the 50s!

Reactions: The Moops

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
- Puddle of Mudd
- Hoobastank
- Creed
- Fuel
- Candlebox
or
- Staind?

Candlebox and Creed if I can ignore everything after My Own Prison.

Puddle of Mudd was awful to begin with and Wes Scantlin is a lunatic, and while Staind had one good album Aaron Lewis is a different kind of lunatic.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Avs re-sign Keaton Middleton for 2 more years. Does that deserve its own thread?

Source is Peter Baugh's twitter

Reactions: Vk1ing

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Am I the only one who is more excited to see the Kadri's tribute tonight? But still let's go Avs we've been rolling lately. As someone who threw alot of shade on Compher last year and the year before he has been surprisingly very good offensively and even better defensively. Also as someone said you play Byram more minutes the better he will look. I tend to forget that he's only 21 years old ffs.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I really want this one tonight.

There’s a few tough games coming up, but the schedule the rest of the way is very light. Keep the roll going a little longer and things should shape up very nicely for this team.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Well, someone posted their top 666 metal albums of 2022 recently and I had heard of like 3 of them. And I like metal! There’s just a crazy crazy amount of metal bands.

And names are weird now because people have been taking all the names since the 50s!

These are my favorite!

1. Blackened Eclipse
  2. Demonic Serenade
  3. Hellfire Legion
  4. Abyssal Descent
  5. Necrotic Euphoria

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Was looking forward to a Saturday night of watching hockey and drinking while hanging out with the dog. Maybe the kids too.

My wife a few mins ago; “I invited my parents over for scrabble and tea.”

patrickroy.gif

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Was looking forward to a Saturday night of watching hockey and drinking while hanging out with the dog. Maybe the kids too.

My wife a few mins ago; “I invited my parents over for scrabble and tea.”

patrickroy.gif
Have fun I’ll be in the next room watching the game!!

Is the right answer

Reactions: TippinOn44s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad