Avs to get Stadium Series at USAFA next year

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Winter classic, stadium series and all that stuff is getting old IMO.

It's getting old cause they've oversaturated the schedule with too many outdoor games, and it's the same 5-6 teams that always get them. They should have just one outdoor game each year, and not put it on NYD.

Rotate locations, let everyone play in it, and it would be much more of a special event.

Reactions: rozier24

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Winter classic, stadium series and all that stuff is getting old IMO.
Agreed.

I just dont get the fascination of playing outdoor NHL hockey. I mean it was fun when I was playing street hockey when I was like 10 but watching this stadium series, winter classic games, it just doesn't seem like much fun. I know I wouldn't wanna be sitting in the stands outside freezing my ass off and watching hockey million feet away

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Should be Dallas. Then they can at least have a decent alumni game with an old rival.

Who are they gonna get for the Kings alumni game? They gonna drag up Ziggy Palffy from wherever he's been? Bring back Matty Nordstrom and Phillippe Boucher to take away another organ from Peter Forsberg?

Not gonna lie, these outdoor games do almost nothing for me anymore. Would rather they give Colorado the draft or the All Star game instead.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Should be Dallas. Then they can at least have a decent alumni game with an old rival.

Who are they gonna get for the Kings alumni game? They gonna drag up Ziggy Palffy from wherever he's been? Bring back Matty Nordstrom and Phillippe Boucher to take away another organ from Peter Forsberg?

Not gonna lie, these outdoor games do almost nothing for me anymore. Would rather they give Colorado the draft or the All Star game instead.
My God, WHO WOULD BLAKE PLAY FOR?!?!

THE HORROR!!!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Dallas or NJ would be fun. Those are the two teams I think most about from the old days besides Detroit.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad