Avs to get Stadium Series at USAFA next year

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Just talking about the logo, not the platform it's on, which is actually an outline of a fighter jet.

B2_silhouette.JPG

That is uncanny actually. I'd say coincidence, but it's at the AF Academy.

Military logos often have shapes or aspects that give a nod to something. Half the time no one would even notice most of the time. The description of a Crest can be much longer than most would imagine.

with deek and balls too

Yeah, dude, I gotcha, still looks like a drunk (and apparently naked) gingerbread man to me :laugh:

Rotfl, those helmets drove you guys to pregame way ahead of time.

They are going to be so distracting, and now so will the deek and balls.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
The jets are flying overhead in prep for the game tmrw eve at the AFA. We get every Air Force event flying over us... on direct south to north flight path to the academy. Supposed to be 4 F-35s but these now are, not sure. Look like F-16s. Mebbe is for another event.

Anywayz... can say being in Falcon Stadium for fly overs is always impressive. A-10s are a fan fav. Craziest is a B1 stealth bomber. Floats like a leaf. Utterly silent until they kick on their engines to cycle up. Should be cool tmrw. Am up at the academy often for stuff so get to see these things all the time. Not the least of which are the great cadets and staff. It is not just about cool toys.

(Quoted from another thread)

I heard from Moser on the radio yesterday (or maybe it was NHL Network) that there is going to be an F-35 and F-16 fly over tomorrow. Glad the weather is going to be clear tomorrow just for the fly overs.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Seeing all the guys making excited Instagram posts is so cool. They absolutely love these events.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
With a few tweaks, namely not having the logo go to the collar, those are pretty nice jerseys. Hopefully they tweak him and make that A logo a new third sweater.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Is it weird that I'm kinda warming up to these now that I see the whole get up (minus the weird looking helmets)?

Am I super high or are those entire uniforms actually really awesome?

im thinking both.
It's probably both, the jersey itself sucks, but when you include the entire package like the pants and socks it doesn't look tooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
cut-2-2.jpg

Ok the Kings chrome helmets are too sick.
Leading the lead in scoring European helmet edition.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad