Confirmed with Link: Avs Sign Alex Newhook to ELC

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I am 29 years old, and I feel like grandpa when I see guys dressed like this. To me, that moccasins without socks looks more rediculous than 80s Jagr.
Racccb3c803ce83c18d56d3a4b7e28f3f

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Will be interesting to see if they give Newhook PP time.

I like how Donskoi has played in the bumper position (only guy that has done it well) but I feel like Newhook would be good here as well with his good shot, quick hands, and willingness to battle on the doorstep for greasy goals.

I think he's played this role in the past too.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Will be interesting to see if they give Newhook PP time.

I like how Donskoi has played in the bumper position (only guy that has done it well) but I feel like Newhook would be good here as well with his good shot, quick hands, and willingness to battle on the doorstep for greasy goals.

I think he's played this role in the past too.

Bednar said he’s on the second unit with Kadri and Burakovsky.

Reactions: Foppa2118

SD Avs Fan

Jul 1, 2019
I am very happy when I decided 2 months ago to get a Newhook t-shirt and gambled with 18 being the number on the shirt. Glad he didn't get traded at the deadline as well. I rolled the dice and won this time.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I thought he played well enough to stay in the lineup the rest of the year. He seems more than ready for the NHL game. His offense and ability to make himself always seem open and to pass teammates into space was great. The pass to Bura completely caught him offguard. Didn't seem like he was used to getting passes like that.

Reactions: John Mandalorian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad